Autopsy Swans clinch double chance 14 point winners against St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But do you get it? they get a free home final something we had to work so hard for almost 2 months to get and we missed it by 3%

Its just crazy

You mean getting to play at the MCG? For sure, but I wasn't thinking of the venue when I posted

But do you get it? they get a free home final something we had to work so hard for almost 2 months to get and we missed it by 3%

Its just crazy

It stings. We work our arse off to finish above them and they actually benefit from it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was frustrating to watch!!

However, after calming down a bit, I actually think we didn’t play that bad

Saints were up for it. They’re not a bad team, just inconsistent. They would’ve wanted to end their season on a high for Hanners and Ryder, so not surprised they were on for today’s game (i think in the final quarter, saints pressure rating was 217, which is elite). So we may not have played a finals standard team today, but it was finals like pressure, and we withstood it.

I wouldn’t fret too much over the way we won today. I remember Geelong barely fell over the line against us in the final round of 2020, and they made the grand final that year.

its good to have these type of games because it forces the team, to think and work their way to victory rather than just be on auto pilot mode. I think you will find in Finals, we will need to do more of that as teams won’t let you have it your way easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We player shithouse...but really good teams win when they play shithouse so I'll take it

Lloyd how the **** did you weasel yourself into padding your stats with kick Ins. You are deplorable at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back