Autopsy Round 17, 2024 : Hawks fall in a hole in Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree with Noel regarding Chol being lazy. It’s his demeanor, which I love, like others he has become one of my faves this year.

I however did not take his comment as racist until you brought it up. I had no idea that calling someone with dark skin lazy was racist. Can we no longer call anybody racist or only people with white skin racist? Which in fact would be racism in itself.

Thought I’d better check because my teenage son is lazy as, just want to check if I’m still allowed to call him lazy, or is it only dependent on his skin colour?
You're viewing this in reference to one comment, when it's actually a form line. One noticed by more than just SYL. Yet everyone jumps on his back like he's just an evil moderator overlord (looking at you hawkhamlet). He is only saying what others have picked up on too.

With respect - no he didn’t. The angle from behind shows Kolo reaching to mark the ball the entire time until his elbow hits Mitch’s head.

His team mate was kicking the ball to him and he clearly tried to mark it.

He’s got nothing to worry about.

As Dunstall said during the telecast, it was a completely fair contest.
1720333312617.png

Just looking at it more closely, The above looks pretty bad but ....

1720333986503.png
1720334017570.png
1720334053825.png

I found the angle you are referring to now... recon he's alright. The ball actually deflects past his hands before they make contact.

Last edited:
Hard Watch. As Rob McCartney said it’s still a development year but transitioning toward performance. 8/8 after starting 0-5 with as many wins as last year easily franks that. Good reality check our board got way ahead of ourselves. Understandable as that is given long time of being poor. Older stronger bodies less mistakes knew the ground to me were the main differences. They don’t have much to look forward to we will have fun with them soon and be too watchable to play at that Pet Sematary ever again.

Maybe it's just a suspicion but I thought a few players looked a little gassed in the 1stQ. Was watching Mass chasing someone and he looked puffed. Hope a 7 day break will have us firing in Tassie. Next 4 are winable. 8 day break after next week then full week breaks between games.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree - Even Weddle looked slow which is just so weird

You can tell most of us got way ahead of ourselves judging by the Autopsy carnage.

I'm guilty too, prior to the game I was looking on the ladder predictor to see if we could score an MCG preliminary final! - I have taken the loss very badly.

Hurts more that the reality check came from the Cats. Especially getting beaten in the middle where we should have had them...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evil moderator overlord ??? Give it a rest. No one is saying that.

It’s interesting I’ve had several PM’s backing up my comments and assuring me that my comments aren’t racist yet NOT ONE single message telling me to pull my head in or even be careful what you post as they may be construed as racist

If I had form for racist comments then were are all the PMs or even open board posters telling me to pull my head in ??

I’m not commenting on this any further, again if anyone has an issue with my posts PM me directly and state your case

I’m going to stick to commenting on the game not skin colour or pontificate/ speculate on Denver possibly having ADD or some other ridiculous medical condition. When racism and mental health keep getting brought into the conversation, you know what time it is
You've had posts deleted and you've had your posts highlighted back to you multiple times over the journey because you seem to always hold your most pointed criticism for a particular kind of player, declaring that they don’t try, won’t try, can’t commit, won’t commit….

I love how you constantly talk down to people from behind your computer, like everything you say is something we should all feel privileged to read.

Why is it dumb? How do you know where the boundaries are if people don’t discuss what about scenarios in any logical thought process?

Get down off your high horse you might offend someone.
If I need to explain to you the negative connotations of “laziness” towards those of darker skin and the systemic racist themes(not as smart, not as driven, not as brave, etc) that runs alongside these kind of cheap insults then we’ll be here for a long time.

So yeah, saying “my son is lazy, does that make me racist” is one of the dumbest things I’ve read on here. Kudos.

Brockman was a young father with family ties in his home state on the other side of the country. He wanted to play for West Coast in his draft year and was surprised we took him before the Eagles had a live pick.

Whether he was indigenous, Anglo-Saxon, Irish Catholic, Martian is irrelevant.

Deep down he wanted to go home. End of story

No he didn’t

Mate you need to stop white knighting and accusing people of racism. You did this a few weeks back and got called out for it then deleted the posts...
Correct.

Stray the line into casual racism, I’ll call it out and any apologists will have their posts deleted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 17, 2024 : Hawks fall in a hole in Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back