Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A norf fan with the Gaul to accuse another club of overpaying a player when half their list falls into that category šŸ˜‚
mrw GIF

They on $600,000 thatā€™s what battle should be on

Wow, my 2.5 year old can use English better than you, and Iā€™d wager he knows more about AFL contract values also. And thankfully heā€™s got better sense than to be a Norf supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle āœ…ļø
Barrass (nominated us) āœ…ļø

I wouldn't expect too much more movement this trade period. For every player we add, another player on our list must make way.
We've already added Scaife (contracted for next season) and Phillips (uncontracted for next season), plus re-signed both Gunston and Breust.

List spots will be tight. That's why I can potentially see some fringe players seeking opportunities elsewhere, which will help towards the list change requirements.

Battle āœ…ļø

I wouldn't expect too much more movement this trade period. For every player we add, another player on our list must make way.
We've already added Scaife (contracted for next season) and Phillips (uncontracted for next season), plus re-signed both Gunston and Breust.

List spots will be tight. That's why I can potentially see some fringe players seeking opportunities elsewhere, which will help towards the list change requirements.
Scaife signed for 18 months

Do you know what makes being in finals and getting Barrass and Battle even better? A nice garnish of Essenscum tears:

View attachment 2095885

Does anyone else kinda feel like the universe has corrected itself?

The Hawthorn arrogance has returned and I'm loving it šŸ˜‚

c1583039c9e689c5dc6cb13e494981c9.gif

Battle āœ…ļø

Either that or it could be a Box Hill Hawks 3peat šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back