$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully will be receiving mine tomorrow, and as I haven't got an email, I'll be getting that Essendon game too. Weird that one person didn't get it though....

I wondered if it was because I left my order until literally the last minute and it was obviously a very popular game. Maybe it was a numbers thing. Disappointed but still happy with what I did get.

Received my order today, 15 of the 16 came.:thumbsu: The only one that didn't come (Round 1 2006 vs Collingwood) will be express posted to me so that it comes tomorrow sometime. Excellent customer service.:thumbsu:

1 out of 10 were unavailable for mine. A game from 2004 which I found slightly odd.

What about the game was slightly odd? ;) Sounds like a Name-a-Game involving Pakistan.

I was the bloke who missed out on the Essendon game. But when I emailed them, they said they could do it in January. :confused: Perhaps there's a limit to copying?

Just watched the Hawthorn game from 2004 (Roo's 250th), and I was wondering, what happened to Jacob Schuback? He looked so promising in that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got 17 of my 18 yesterday :thumbsu: Only missed out on Tyson's 300th but gave them a quick call and that one will be arriving early next year. Great customer service and great deal. Just wish I'd ordered a few more now tho.

I had 2 games from 2009 unavailable. Maybe nobody had ordered them before and they hadn't cut the ads out yet or something?

You do know they don't have to cut out the adds since they just get the "add free" copy straight from the TV stations. You will notice that after each goal, where they usually play the adds, there are replays/commentators rabbiting on instead.

I got 17 of my 18 yesterday :thumbsu: Only missed out on Tyson's 300th but gave them a quick call and that one will be arriving early next year. Great customer service and great deal. Just wish I'd ordered a few more now tho.

You may have missed out on that one because I received two copies is that game for some reason (when I only ordered the one).

They forgot to send me the 2009 elimination final v Essendon. We have a habit of smashing the Bombers in recent years - love it.

You may have missed out on that one because I received two copies is that game for some reason (when I only ordered the one).

They forgot to send me the 2009 elimination final v Essendon. We have a habit of smashing the Bombers in recent years - love it.

I reckon 25 per cent of my DVDs are matches against Essendon :p

I got that one, but the last 3 and a half minutes left in the game it plays up so will have to get them the replace that disc

You do know they don't have to cut out the adds since they just get the "add free" copy straight from the TV stations. You will notice that after each goal, where they usually play the adds, there are replays/commentators rabbiting on instead.

Didn't know that. Why do you think they couldn't give me games from 09 then?

After reading through what games people got, there's quite a few I wish I had gotten :( I got 10 games (well 8 plus the 2 Grand Finals since I only had them on VHS) and I'm absolutely loving reliving some great games and wins :thumbsu:

5 out of my 10 are unavailable. :(

But will be in the new year, so I'll just wait for those few. As long as I get them...

Just bumped this thread:

has anyone who did not receive all those dvds originally ordered receive the rest of them yet? i think they said most would be available in early 2011?

i wasnt sure whether to bother them or just wait?

Just bumped this thread:

has anyone who did not receive all those dvds originally ordered receive the rest of them yet? i think they said most would be available in early 2011?

i wasnt sure whether to bother them or just wait?
I actually exchanged an email with the guy there yesterday, and he said they would be ready end of next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back