Discussion 2012 List Management: De-Listings, Trades, Drafting & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOLD!!!!!
Watch the Tom Lee highlights and I'm sure you will agree he is worth pick 12 every day of the week, he gets higher than Joe Cocker and takes pack marks.

Can we give him CJ's #4 and really get excited?

Is he missing any teeth as a penalty of this action?

Ross was just happy that he played his role and competed with intensity.

If you could somehow net us someone like Hooker in a 3-way deal then I'd be interested (can't speak for the club).

that was Andrew Lovett's trade request and look where that go tus

GOLD!!!!!
Watch the Tom Lee highlights and I'm sure you will agree he is worth pick 12 every day of the week, he gets higher than Joe Cocker and takes pack marks.

link?

For those that have Foxtel, they are just about to start the replay of our game from R8 against Carlton. I'll see you in a couple of hours. :thumbsu:
By far my favourite game of the year.

I really don't think Brown is worth paying over the odds for, it's not like he has been a regular at AFL level recently and I'm not convinced he's good enough to be a regular in our defence either.

Surely there must be other options around for key defenders.

Like who? Pears? Please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt.
But if a trade involved us getting a replacement for Brown then we'd be much more inclined to consider.
If pick 34 was able to get Pears or Hooker then I'd sure we'd be happy with a Cripps + pick 34 (Hooker/Pears) for Brown trade.

Jason Blake ( Ducks and runs ).

wow, just read through the thread and if the pelch can trade in lee, hickey, brown and caddy and still have pick 24 i'll go he. Getting a tad excited GO SAINTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back