List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would feel a million times better if one of Weller De goeY Duggan durdin or Wright fell to us at 21 and we selected mccartin with 1.
No way de Goey falls to us, Wright highly unlikely as well. The others are chances to slide.

Ralph and Landsberger in the Hun now have us taking:
#1: McCartin
#21: R.McKenzie
#22: Neal-Bullen

I officially give up. ****** if I know who we'll take!
I would love that to be honest. And Lonie at 41, add membrey and we have a bit of everything.

Pick 21 & 22.

A Grade result: Wright, De Goey, Lever, Durdin, Ahern, Weller, Pickett

B Grade Result: Cockatoo, Duggan, Ellis, Langford, Marchbank, Goddard

C Grade result: Lamb, ANB, McKenzie, McDonald, Garlett, EVW, Blakely, D McKenzie etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad will most likely take one.
Sh.. I hope not. Pies want him with their last pick in ND apparently. I think the Saints hope so too. Don't get me wrong, I would love him to be on an AFL list, but I don't think he fits our list. Would prefer a Lonie type if a small forward is really required

Last edited:
Rahul if we had the choice who would you take at 41 out of Lonie, Daniel, Josh Deluca and Toby McLean?

Lots of love for Lonie right now but feel like the other 3 would end up better midfield options long term.

That said, Lonie has played with McCartin and reads him well. Could be Roo and Milne all over again?

Last edited:
Rahul if we had the choice who would you take at 41 out of Lonie, Daniel, Jordan Deluca and Toby McLean?

Lots of love for Lonie right now but feel like the other 3 would end up better midfield options long term.

That said, Lonie has played with McCartin and reads him well. Could be Roo and Milne all over again?
I have been on the Lonie bandwagon since Game 1 of his Champs performance, a competitive beast with outstanding agility and a damaging left peg? What's not to like (apart from speed testing)? Personally I don't think Weller/Langford are out of the equation at 21, especially with Essendon's interest in Garlett/Lamb and Carlton's in Marchbank. I went through a random top 20 yesterday and had Weller sliding to 21. I think there's a <2% of it happening, but strange things happen on draft night.

Brett Anderson giving us

Patrick McCartin
Alex Neale-Bullen
Daniel McKenzie
Jack Lonie

He was spot on with our picks last year.

Brett Anderson giving us

Patrick McCartin
Alex Neale-Bullen
Daniel McKenzie
Jack Lonie

He was spot on with our picks last year.

I quite like it. Lamb at 31 just keeps sliding. Imagine getting him at 41. He doesn't have any real surprises in the top 20. Marchbank at 7 and Weller at 19 but no risers/sliders into/out of the top 20.

Pick 21 & 22.

A Grade result: Wright, De Goey, Lever, Durdin, Ahern, Weller, Pickett

B Grade Result: Cockatoo, Duggan, Ellis, Langford, Marchbank, Goddard

C Grade result: Lamb, ANB, McKenzie, McDonald, Garlett, EVW, Blakely, D McKenzie etc
What the unnatural ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back