List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my thoughts

Libaa: Gun
Wallis: Average, isn't a very good kick hence why they seem to be making him a tagger now
Hrovat: Yet to prove himself at AFL level, did play some good matches last year
Stringer: So far average but he'll take a few years and will likely be a very good AFL player
Macrae: I like him, will be a beauty
Bontempelli: Seems a good VFL player, obviously his first year but yet to prove anything at AFL level
Hunter: Doesn't look too bad, but obviously they got him as a F/A which is a bit of an "advantage" considering we can't get any!! lol

But this is just my opposition look, probably not someone that should rate an opposition list. (Bulldogs fans my now pick on me.. :oops:) :D

Jack Mc Crae is going to be a GUN, Stringer will be very good, Libba is already and Bontempelli looks promising. I think they have actually recruited very well in the last few years. Hrovat, Clay Smith and Honeychurch all look very likely types. They are pretty similar to us where there is a distinct lack of quality in the mid career players. Their kids are a bit more advanced than our but our older talent is better than theirs.

Jack Mc Crae is going to be a GUN, Stringer will be very good, Libba is already and Bontempelli looks promising. I think they have actually recruited very well in the last few years. Hrovat, Clay Smith and Honeychurch all look very likely types. They are pretty similar to us where there is a distinct lack of quality in the mid career players. Their kids are a bit more advanced than our but our older talent is better than theirs.

Yeah, the Bulldogs are probably 1.5-2 years ahead of us in the rebuilding process. They are pretty much competitive against all teams bar the very top ones and I think next year they should be looking to make the 8. Bontempelli looks a gem to add to all of that talent that they've picked up in the last few years (helps when you have father-son picks!).

I'm talking now not in future years.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl.../story-e6frf3e3-1226920625678?from=public_rss

Adelaide Crows superstar says loyalty and success drives his football, unlikely to accept lucrative free agency offer

PATRICK Dangerfield is a beast, a million-dollar beast.

But it’s going to take more than dollars to wrestle him from Adelaide.

There’s little doubt he’ll be staying at the Crows because, in his determination, what he has can’t be bought.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl.../story-e6frf3e3-1226920625678?from=public_rss

Adelaide Crows superstar says loyalty and success drives his football, unlikely to accept lucrative free agency offer

PATRICK Dangerfield is a beast, a million-dollar beast.

But it’s going to take more than dollars to wrestle him from Adelaide.

There’s little doubt he’ll be staying at the Crows because, in his determination, what he has can’t be bought.
"That's what they all say"

Anyone else watching the game tonight and can't but think Carlisle is becoming more a more get able by the day. Him being the sub has got to be a joke, especially when playing Sydney. We obviously need key forwards, but geez it would be good to lock in our key defensive posts in the space of 2 years. Delaney, Bruce and Carlisle sounds pretty good to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else watching the game tonight and can't but think Carlisle is becoming more a more get able by the day. Him being the sub has got to be a joke, especially when playing Sydney. We obviously need key forwards, but geez it would be good to lock in our key defensive posts in the space of 2 years. Delaney, Bruce and Carlisle sounds pretty good to me
I would happily part with pick 3-4 for Carlisle.

It sounds good but now has a potential ban hanging over his head, they wouldn't give him up for O'Meara (the mini-draft pick) so i'd seriously hate to see what they'd want for him considering he is contracted and if Hird is still a lock to return next year he'll play Carlisle in position and that's down back.

Carlisle is a very good footballer - when played in position - sure, but we need dependable tall forwards more right now

solvol-soap-bars-100-ctn.png

Wash your mouth out please :p

First pick: Best KPF at our pick
Second pick: Get Tom Lamb to do a Chad Wingard and say he only wants to join the saints and to avoid selecting him. :cool: (Ok i dream a lot, i also don't encourage that as i think it's total bullshit so obviously joking)

Sam Reid in a a years or so's time, when he's disillusioned with the Swans & we get him through the PSD! :rolleyes:

IF we did get him, would be good to have him play a year with Roo to mentor him (ala Hayes/Dunstan). ;)

That would have to be 2015, so I'd suggest not going to happen. :oops:

First pick: Best KPF at our pick
Second pick: Get Tom Lamb to do a Chad Wingard and say he only wants to join the saints and to avoid selecting him. :cool: (Ok i dream a lot, i also don't encourage that as i think it's total bullshit so obviously joking)

Perfect draft for mine would be to snare peter wright with our first pick.

Second pick grab lamb.

Try and trade for jaksch, possible for Gilbert.

Then next best available mid, with an eye out for pace

This would leave us with:

KPF- Stanley, wright and lamb
KPB: Delaney, Bruce and jaksch (More needed as a back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back