List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your medication please Rahul, first you tell me Peter Wright can't kick, now you will give up 3 for a
jobber?
Not for goal, I'm not sold with his consistency. Sure he can drop in some bombs from 40, 50, 60 and make them look fairly easy, but I'm just a tad scared he's like Daniher that way.

As for Carlisle, he's an elite KPD, it's Essendon completely screwing with his development. Dustin Fletcher should not be playing AFL football.

Alex Urban pls

Bohdi Walker from Gippsland was another that got a heap of love early but has dropped off the radar a bit. Knightmare has Wright, Durdin, Mc Cartin, Moore and Goddard as his top 5 and his potential A graders. Brayshaw next at 6 and Wellers little bro at 9 but it's a pretty light on draft for mids of high quality.

Someone told me about Tyler Kietel from WA has anyone seen him, I think he's more a mid sized forward but meant to be good.

Not for goal, I'm not sold with his consistency. Sure he can drop in some bombs from 40, 50, 60 and make them look fairly easy, but I'm just a tad scared he's like Daniher that way.

As for Carlisle, he's an elite KPD, it's Essendon completely screwing with his development. Dustin Fletcher should not be playing AFL football.

It's probably a bit tough on Daniher, he's shown as much as some of the guys now established as KPFs Cloke, Tom Hawkins, Walker, Schultz and Tipett were probably just as inconsistent when they started out.

Surely noone expected a developing key forward to dominate in his second year of AFL football? who ever did must be on something.. Yes i am talking about Daniher

Surely noone expected a developing key forward to dominate in his second year of AFL football? who ever did must be on something.. Yes i am talking about Daniher
Not dominating, but surely even vaguely straight kicking is a requirement for an AFL forward?

I'm talking about consistency in his kicking, which ranges from very good to extremely bad.
Apologies, but how many key forwards at such a young age come in and be very good kicks for goal? Jeremy Cameron went alright but most take a few years i think anyway.

Wow think Melbourne have done well getting Dom Tyson looks good
There were many bagging that trade after Kelly's first game or two, but from what I've seen Melbourne would be thrilled with Tyson and Salem (although they also gave up pick 21 or so in that trade, so they could have had say Kelly and Hartung/Impey). Salem has the lethal left foot and Tyson kicks it 60m off his left without any trouble and seems to kick goals as well as getting loads of possessions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can name plenty of Key forwards who were shit kicks early days, he is no different he'll take a good 3-4 years before he get's going like any other key forward.

I can name one who was good at the start of his career, then turned to crap when we were challenging for a flag, only to become dead eye dick in the twilight of his career.

Anyone we could shake loose from the Tigers after the wheels fall off their push for a flag?

Daniher will be a gun IMO. So agile for his age and takes marks at the highest point. He looks more talented than most young talls out there. He and Cameron the most talented IMO.

Anyone we could shake loose from the Tigers after the wheels fall off their push for a flag?
The only ones they'd probably be willing to trade is all the recycled junk they picked up.

If he's not in their best 22, he'll come cheaper than expected. I just think our 1st will be too much and our 2nd not enough. Might have some love of Sydney with F/S.

Do you think our 2nd and 4th would be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back