List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not disrespectful at all. If he wants to go to Geelong he can take a pay cut. No way should we subsidize a top 4 teams endeavor for another flag. They’re one of the most successful teams over the last 10 years...

If Jack wants to go, that’s fine. If we can’t get a fair deal done, that’s not our problem. Paying any part of his high wage to play for someone else is NOT what the Saints should do. Not for Geelong who aren’t even interested in trading a pick in the 30s.

Jack signed that contract. There are terms and conditions that he agreed to. If things don’t work out, that’s the way it goes.
I'll say it again, Jack has Mental health issues. How would we all feel if because of our actions he topps himself?

Is our coaching panel set? I wouldn't mind having a chat with Scott Camporeale...

Feeling more and more that we will come to a Tippett like arrangement with Stuv. Pay him a portion of his deal, keep him on the list and he can either retire or go to the Cats as a FA in 12 months time.
He’ll get to Geelong I reckon. There’s plenty of time left.

Is our coaching panel set? I wouldn't mind having a chat with Scott Camporeale...

Feeling more and more that we will come to a Tippett like arrangement with Stuv. Pay him a portion of his deal, keep him on the list and he can either retire or go to the Cats as a FA in 12 months time.
Campo ? No thanks. Seems too old school all that shouting. giphy%20(1).gif

How would Geelong feel about a straight swap Steven and Cockatoo? What about us, would we take a risk on a less likely Cat?

For me Stuv is out the door with or without anything back to us, I'm not adverse to a smokey from Geelong, a kid that probably won't make it but would be good if he does. Buzza another possibility.

Got a feeling I'm gonna get that Team America meme thrown back at me here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add another 20 picks and they will work with us , im betting it will be closer to 60 and we will accept it , we have no option
We have an option.

We take that pick closer to 60, and we tell Geelong to jam it up their arses sideways. Then we tell Stuv that he can commit to his last year and play 22 games, or finish his last year on gardening leave.
Let the competition know that we are not in the sh1t eating business any more...

If Stuv plays on, then he'll be a FA and we get propper compo.
If he doesn't, then that's it, nothing much lost..

24, 36, 37

Get us Jones, Ryder, Howard.

12 + Future 2nd for Hill. Take it or **** off.
Geelong are interested in trading up the ladder, I'd personally offer them 18 & Jack Steven (paying some of his contract) for 24, 36 & 37. It'd be a compromise, points wise we'd be getting 37 & half of 36 for Jack Steven and giving Geelong what they want (going up the ladder).

I am loving all of these salty freo fans calling in :moustache:

Comparing Hill to Kelly…

6 and extra picks was disrespectful.

keep it coming

:rainbow:
:drunk:

I would say to big pete - "You missed out on overs with 6+ more picks… if you don't want to miss out further take 12 and next years 3rd or we'll start using it in other deals."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back