Paul Hunter

Traded;
Luke Dunstan

Retired;
Jake Carlisle
Dylan Roberton
Shaun McKernan
James Frawley

To see the full playing list list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – Monday November 15

List Lodgement 1
Friday October 29

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
Wednesday November 3 - Tuesday November 9

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
Wednesday November 10

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
Thursday November 11 - Monday November 15

AFL Pre-Season Commences (First to fourth year players)
Monday November 22

National Draft
Round 1: Wednesday November 24 (7pm)
Round 2 – completion: Thursday November 25 (7pm - late)

Preseason and Rookie Drafts
Friday November 26 (3.20pm)

Final List Lodgement
Monday November 29

Pre-Season Commences (All other players)
Monday 6 December

Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP)
December - March (tbc)

Pre-Season Christmas Break
Sunday 19 December - Sunday 9 January

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with screwing us over, the only one who plays that game is Dodoro, and it is a complete myth they wanted Mosquito, it was a ploy designed to get Hawthorn to use 52 whom they wanted for jacob koschitzke and wanted to use 63 on Mosquito. Weren't willing to give up 52.
So why did you say Richmond were stuck with a player they didn't want when they got Biggy?

What were they trying to achieve?

I think you are wrong about Mosquito too. Bombers knew Hawthorn were unlikely to match leading up to the draft.

We love bargain bin rucks hey:

2019 Rowe
2020 Abbott
2021 Hunter, McKernan
2022 Campbell

i think it makes sense. the cost **** all $$$ wise. don't cost us a draft pick. but protect the younger rucks coming through and give us some depth.

I've heard plenty of people speak to his character. Apparently great to have around the club, exactly what you'd want from experienced depth
Won the best clubman award at North.

I liked that he mentioned Max Heath a few times. Sounds like he's going to take him under his wing.

Just heard Campbell on SEN. Sounds like a good character, grateful for the opportunity and prepared to do the work whatever it may be.
Did he get all gung ho saying he isn't here to make the numbers up and wants the No 1 ruck roll like old mate Hunts did :p

So why did you say Richmond were stuck with a player they didn't want when they got Biggy?

What were they trying to achieve?

I think you are wrong about Mosquito too. Bombers knew Hawthorn were unlikely to match leading up to the draft.
Sure didn’t look like Essendon didn’t expect a match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had heard that's who we were looking at, then Xerri's name went into the press and I figured that my source had heard we were interested in a ruckman from North and simply (incorrectly) assumed Campbell......

Interesting that I had originally heard we were interested in Campbell. Makes me wonder if the interest in Xerri was a bit of a double hit, knowing they would either get him, or drive his price up and shake Campbell loose??.....:wink:

We love bargain bin rucks hey:

2019 Rowe
2020 Abbott
2021 Hunter, McKernan
2022 Campbell

2005 Michael Rix.
2006 Michael Gardiner with a years injury ahead of him. 107 year old Matthew Clarke
2007 Ben McEvoy, wait, he's not bargain bin, get rid of him. Stephen King.
2009 Adam Pattison.

Tried recruiting non bargain bin rucks for a bit. No improvement. Who cares we have Blake Acres and Jason Blake. Must be a Blake thing.

It was very difficult to tell who was better.....USA Basketballer, Bloke who should have been in bargain bin, but paid full price, or late pick who played development league for 3 years.

Traded out everyone who was tall so we could get.....ummmm....never mind.

Back to the bargain bin.
Fluked Marshall with a rookie pick.

Somewhere late this decade we are scheduled to recruit another decent ruck.

2005 Michael Rix.
2006 Michael Gardiner with a years injury ahead of him. 107 year old Matthew Clarke
2007 Ben McEvoy, wait, he's not bargain bin, get rid of him. Stephen King.
2009 Adam Pattison.

Tried recruiting non bargain bin rucks for a bit. No improvement. Who cares we have Blake Acres and Jason Blake. Must be a Blake thing.

It was very difficult to tell who was better.....USA Basketballer, Bloke who should have been in bargain bin, but paid full price, or late pick who played development league for 3 years.

Traded out everyone who was tall so we could get.....ummmm....never mind.

Back to the bargain bin.
Fluked Marshall with a rookie pick.

Somewhere late this decade we are scheduled to recruit another decent ruck.

Max heath?

Time will tell, but most likely we'll trade him for a bag of magic beans then convince Shaun Hampson to come out of retirement.

rfpWTuL.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back