Paul Hunter

Traded;
Luke Dunstan

Retired;
Jake Carlisle
Dylan Roberton
Shaun McKernan
James Frawley

To see the full playing list list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – Monday November 15

List Lodgement 1
Friday October 29

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
Wednesday November 3 - Tuesday November 9

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
Wednesday November 10

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
Thursday November 11 - Monday November 15

AFL Pre-Season Commences (First to fourth year players)
Monday November 22

National Draft
Round 1: Wednesday November 24 (7pm)
Round 2 – completion: Thursday November 25 (7pm - late)

Preseason and Rookie Drafts
Friday November 26 (3.20pm)

Final List Lodgement
Monday November 29

Pre-Season Commences (All other players)
Monday 6 December

Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP)
December - March (tbc)

Pre-Season Christmas Break
Sunday 19 December - Sunday 9 January

Last edited by a moderator:
Gale and Macpherson steaming in off both wings... like it
Saints new uniform made by Speedo
New boot contract with Christian Louboutin.
Lennie had his special jocks he wore all season and left them there for Luke Dunstan...imagine inheriting Meg.....oops I think I will stop right now.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He could well be a very good ruckman and it was said if he was in this years draft he would of been in the top 20 , he already has the size and strength to make a impact for a kid.

At the moment Campbell is clearly a better player, and we need to start a new thread to discuss Heath vs Campbell on a daily basis.

He could well be a very good ruckman and it was said if he was in this years draft he would of been in the top 20 , he already has the size and strength to make a impact for a kid.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Edwards who would have gone top 20 this year Premo?

I can't imagine Heath would have. There were 3 ruckmen picked before him in the MSD

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Edwards who would have gone top 20 this year Premo?

I can't imagine Heath would have. There were 3 ruckmen picked before him in the MSD

I had a look back at the draft and in Twomey's who will your club pick section he seemed to have him mentioned a few times as a late pick for clubs with junk time picks. Suggested he might be on Hawks radar. Interestingly Allison was suggested to possibly go to WC who didn't have a pick until the 60s.

Shifter had him in his ruck prospects at 2 though behind Hamish Allen who was a rower from Tasmania who had recently taken up footy. Now playing at Sturt. Sounds like an athletic freak.

Do DFA's go straight onto the senior list?

If so, with Wilkie also going into the senior list that only leaves 4 spots available.

I'd be surprised if we took another DFA before the draft
It would be nice to have a couple of shots at the MSD again... so many players will slip through with Covid and reduced lists.

Firstly, that's not a great idea as we'd possibly have to use it on Owens.

It's also too high for Dean, I don't think he goes top 40
they can arrange a swap but then wait until the tigers pick to actually do it... so we send them 9 for 15 and thier 2022 3rd rounder... then once it gets to their pick 26 we swap a 2022 2nd rounder and 3rd rounder for their 26... but that part of the deal can wait. if owens gets bid on at 23 we pay for owens then afterwards trade in to pick 26.

details would not be exactly as above but can be worked out... there are ways to do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edward’s was the top 20 but Heath was his partner in crime as a ruck at Sandy. Pretty sure Heath did more of a main ruck role while Edward’s has that forward ruck play

Edward’s was the top 20 but Heath was his partner in crime as a ruck at Sandy. Pretty sure Heath did more of a main ruck role while Edward’s has that forward ruck play
Yeah I know they played together.

I'm reffering to where they would hage been ranked in the draft.

Edwards was touted as a top 20 talent. Heath wasn't.

I agree Edward’s was definitely the one who was “North’s free first rounder”. Not sure Heath was too far behind as a ruck though. He had injuries and maybe being a pure ruck was viewed as less desirable than the forward ruck of Edward’s.

I agree Edward’s was definitely the one who was “North’s free first rounder”. Not sure Heath was too far behind as a ruck though. He had injuries and maybe being a pure ruck was viewed as less desirable than the forward ruck of Edward’s.
If it Helps I’ve ask nightmare and a couple of other draft guys on big footy. They are confident heath would of been a second rounder this year. Happy with that

Not a bad haul from the MSD. A second rounder and whatever we count Coops as (pick 1 or 2)
Coops right now is trending as top 10 in this draft.
If we nail our picks this draft we have done very very well.
Cannot see us getting Hobbs or Ward which would be a great result unless all of Mac Andrew Rachele and Gibcus are picked before and Freo picks WA kids.

So it is one of Sonsie Sinn or others or trade down for later first and a pick next year.
Then hold our breath for no one bidding on our NGAs until 21.

Certainly could be a good night and sure to keep the pundits on BF discussing for years ahead.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

In his draft notes it was mentioned that he was a late bloomer a lot.

That article is a year old. He did not end up getting drafted just a few months later.

That article is a year old. He did not end up getting drafted just a few months later.
In either the NAB Draft or the Rookie draft , Anyway when i raised this topic of having mayo put on it a while back i near had people wanting to hunt me down so feel lucky you have escaped with your life Bird .
Ps , you forgot to add both the NGA boys are top 10 picks as well , They may all turn out to be great players in time , at present they are not rated as high as some on here have them

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back