Paul Hunter

Traded;
Luke Dunstan

Retired;
Jake Carlisle
Dylan Roberton
Shaun McKernan
James Frawley

To see the full playing list list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – Monday November 15

List Lodgement 1
Friday October 29

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
Wednesday November 3 - Tuesday November 9

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
Wednesday November 10

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
Thursday November 11 - Monday November 15

AFL Pre-Season Commences (First to fourth year players)
Monday November 22

National Draft
Round 1: Wednesday November 24 (7pm)
Round 2 – completion: Thursday November 25 (7pm - late)

Preseason and Rookie Drafts
Friday November 26 (3.20pm)

Final List Lodgement
Monday November 29

Pre-Season Commences (All other players)
Monday 6 December

Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP)
December - March (tbc)

Pre-Season Christmas Break
Sunday 19 December - Sunday 9 January

Last edited by a moderator:
In either the NAB Draft or the Rookie draft , Anyway when i raised this topic of having mayo put on it a while back i near had people wanting to hunt me down so feel lucky you have escaped with your life Bird .
Ps , you forgot to add both the NGA boys are top 10 picks as well , They may all turn out to be great players in time , at present they are not rated as high as some on here have them
I don't think anyone is under any illusions - Windhagers highlights have been a lot more impressive than Owens who is raised because of the dread p word (potential!) - there are at least 20 players rated higher than them, and by as much as 30 (or even 40 with Windhagers injury) - they aren't going to be our saviours, but they should be able to contribute as solid GOPs moving forward.

I don't think anyone is under any illusions - Windhagers highlights have been a lot more impressive than Owens who is raised because of the dread p word (potential!) - there are at least 20 players rated higher than them, and by as much as 30 (or even 40 with Windhagers injury) - they aren't going to be our saviours, but they should be able to contribute as solid GOPs moving forward.
Mate , i was taking the p155 with the top 10 comment

If Sharman was eligible for the draft , they would have run a mini-draft and the right to pick Sharman would have been traded for several first rounders .

( Kind of funny now, Gold Coast gave up 2 first round picks for Jaeger , while Crows gave up two for Brad Crouch and Luke Brown.
Available to them both would have been , Wingard, Haynes, Greene, Adams, and Docherty ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommy Walsh - free #1 pick according to RTB

Im sure if he puts in as much effort on his football as he does with his tan he will do just fine :oops:
I don’t think his effort’s ever been questioned. He’s just had a bad back then no chances to play games cause covid. Other players were lucky to be entrenched in their team’s 22s before Covid and therefore didn’t miss 1.5 years of gametime

I don’t think his effort’s ever been questioned. He’s just had a bad back then no chances to play games cause covid. Other players were lucky to be entrenched in their team’s 22s before Covid and therefore didn’t miss 1.5 years of gametime
It was more tongue in cheek mate , seems everyone has lost their sense of humour lately,

Its not always that simple.
There is talent ....potential talent...and bust factor.

They can move forward or back in the draft for any of those reasons.

A late pick isn't necessarily a GOP. Remember Spencer White? He was never going to be a GOP. Star or nothing. Turns out nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back