Paul Hunter

Traded;
Luke Dunstan

Retired;
Jake Carlisle
Dylan Roberton
Shaun McKernan
James Frawley

To see the full playing list list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – Monday November 15

List Lodgement 1
Friday October 29

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
Wednesday November 3 - Tuesday November 9

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
Wednesday November 10

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
Thursday November 11 - Monday November 15

AFL Pre-Season Commences (First to fourth year players)
Monday November 22

National Draft
Round 1: Wednesday November 24 (7pm)
Round 2 – completion: Thursday November 25 (7pm - late)

Preseason and Rookie Drafts
Friday November 26 (3.20pm)

Final List Lodgement
Monday November 29

Pre-Season Commences (All other players)
Monday 6 December

Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP)
December - March (tbc)

Pre-Season Christmas Break
Sunday 19 December - Sunday 9 January

Last edited by a moderator:
We all make mistakes and even some of us will even admit it , we all cant be perfect like some on here that have never made a wrong call ever

Who never makes a wrong call ever on here or claims to?

There are wrong calls like Eli Templeton will make it and others like Max King is a bust.

Wow, I know I've made some bad calls (Mark McGough winning a B&F the worst) but some people should be not only embarrassed but ashamed with what they posted there.
Why? If the circumstances change then so should opinions, unless you're an idiot.

Who never makes a wrong call ever on here or claims to?

There are wrong calls like Eli Templeton will make it and others like Max King is a bust.

I reckon cutting Eli might have been a bad call. He's an absolute superstar at VFL level. Looks like he'd be able to play seniors still.

Wow, I know I've made some bad calls (Mark McGough winning a B&F the worst) but some people should be not only embarrassed but ashamed with what they posted there.

My cheese comparison work was outstanding in that one. That thread is a keeper, except for my brown nosing of George. What a ****ing sycophant.

Why? If the circumstances change then so should opinions, unless you're an idiot.

Circumstances didn't change.
Just some people think that taking a kid in the draft is like opening a can of sardines.

Open can, what you see is what you get.
That is simply not the case.

Its as bad as commentators who take a narrative like " StKilda need a key defender this year, this skinny 18YO fits their needs ".
Nope , the draft is for a few years down the track.

Not disagreeing.
Just wondering (anyone can answer):
How many clubs have a backup KPD close to 200cm that can actually 'football'. (Not including forwards who can go back if the KPD goes down).
The Eagles do, not sure the Lions do (Adams is probably similar height to the guys we've got).
Maybe someone with time can make a yes/no list - or just a yes or no list (whichever is shortest).

Also wondering (as I switched off in disgust a few times), does Lynch get more of his goals against us body to body, or on the lead?

Just trying to work out if recruiting some plonker because he's big and plays in defence is actually worth it.

I don't think we are even at the point to have the conversation about a back up KPD we need 1 more just to make up the numbers - 2 - I would think you need 2 KPDs if you had 3 that would be 2 and 1 back up at the moment we have 1 only ( you may not agree with my thoughts but Im pretty sure my numbers add up)

Paddy showed significant more promise than many care to admit (or choose to remember).

Even outside of the concussions, he just never got a fair run at showing that promise consistently.
I think we watched through rose coloured gasses a bit but, because we wanted him to succeed.
Shit I even though Beau Maister and that other dude from wa with the bushy hair were the next fwd guns.

My cheese comparison work was outstanding in that one. That thread is a keeper, except for my brown nosing of George. What a ******* sycophant.
You definitely are a professional suckhole.

Circumstances didn't change.
Just some people think that taking a kid in the draft is like opening a can of sardines.

Open can, what you see is what you get.
That is simply not the case.

Its as bad as commentators who take a narrative like " StKilda need a key defender this year, this skinny 18YO fits their needs ".
Nope , the draft is for a few years down the track.
Yes, they did.

He was kicking poorly, he was woeful in front of goal and shirked contests. That all changed as the season progressed, and so did opinions of him. Mine too. It's obvious he wasn't playing to the standard required and then turned it around.

I think we watched through rose coloured gasses a bit but, because we wanted him to succeed.
sh*t I even though Beau Maister and that other dude from wa with the bushy hair were the next fwd guns.

Tom Lee had similar but slightly better career stats. 17 compared to 34 games though. After being spoiled for tall forwards for decades, Plugger, Leowe, Riewoldt, Hall, GTrain....it's been drought. Thanks **** for King and Coops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must have been drunk, what a brown-nose.
A hanger-on, a leech, a doormat, a bootlicker, a yes-man and a puppet. I'm surprised I could even come up with so many different descriptions of a man that stands 3'6'' with shoes.

A hanger-on, a leech, a doormat, a bootlicker, a yes-man and a puppet. I'm surprised I could even come up with so many different descriptions of a man that stands 3'6'' with shoes.

I'm a stud, I swan around Malvern central winking at the soccer mums like a sleazy George Clooney.

Tom Lee had similar but slightly better career stats. 17 compared to 34 games though. After being spoiled for tall forwards for decades, Plugger, Leowe, Riewoldt, Hall, GTrain....it's been drought. Thanks fu** for King and Coops.
Tom Lee!
You reckon I could remember his name or Google it????

I remember initially wanting Petracca over McCartin but was happy when we got him especially how happy he was with Hugh Goddard when selected. I will never say he was a bad or a wrong choice because at the time it made sense and you can't foresee the issues he would have with concussion. If he played 10 years for us and never showed us anything fine but we were unlucky rather then wrong in his selection.
giphy.gif

Read that thread of hysterical over reactions & borderline abuse of the kid. Idiotic regardless of whether they retracted it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read that thread of hysterical over reactions & borderline abuse of the kid. Idiotic regardless of whether they retracted it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really 99% seemed to be people defending him or saying to keep your powder dry to the frustrated OP. People bag guys like Lonie and Dunny all day every day, that's bullying.

Really 99% seemed to be people defending him or saying to keep your powder dry to the frustrated OP. People bag guys like Lonie and Dunny all day every day, that's bullying.
In today's world when people can hide behind some fake name it will never stop and in the case about the players a lot of the time people do it to specifically wind people up.

It's best to ignore a lot of the posts if they offend.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back