Preview 2022 Rd 23 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday August 21 3:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1305

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

We Win, we play Brisbane.
We Lose, but still make finals (Dogs lose, or don't make up %), then if Sydney win or draw, then we'll play Freo. If Sydney lose, we play Sydney.
We Draw, then if Sydney win or draw, we play Collingwood again. If Sydney lose, we play Sydney.

Really don't care who we play, as long as we make it :)
Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

Well...

We Win, we play Brisbane.
We Lose, but still make finals (Dogs lose, or don't make up %), then if Sydney win or draw, then we'll play Freo. If Sydney lose, we play Sydney.
We Draw, then if Sydney win or draw, we play Collingwood again. If Sydney lose, we play Sydney.

Really don't care who we play, as long as we make it :)

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Pies board just don’t rate us at all.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well, one side contains 9 players from its last Grand Final. The other has not even played a live final-round match in the collective memory of its playing group.

Tomorrow, that could mean anything or nothing. But the gulf in big-game experience could hardly be wider, and it's relevant if/when 90,000+ show up to the MCG.

The flipside is that a win tomorrow would be a massive step forward for our entire group. And in purely footballing terms, it's doable.

Here's a drinking game for today... how many times will commentators remind us 'Coleman medallist Charlie Curnow'? If BT and JB are involved, I doubt you'll last the first quarter....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re a moderator, why would deliberately go out of your way to cause trouble? Yes I did say that on our board, but I had nothing but respect with my post on your board, last I heard quoting posters from other boards is against the rules, are you above the rules?
Ahh, it started out so well for you, a cupla likes, something to reply to, you got caught with ya pants around your ankles and now “you” want to have an ethics debate?
Far Cough ya pea brain.

Massive game, definitely one of the biggest I can remember. Part of me wants the Dogs to lose for obvious reasons, but part of me feels that would take away from the spectacle of our match. Bloody nervous but feel we are good enough to beat them.

3:20 feels like an eternity away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back