Preview 2022 Rd 23 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday August 21 3:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1305

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the day is here. Beautiful weather,will be a huge crowd,great experience for our boys.
We're well overdue for som bragging rights against this mob. Let's bring home the chocolates Baggers!!
The Pies are super fit we'll need to pace ourselves and go with them for the 4 quarters,they play strong up until the siren. Please no catch up footy in the last quarter today!

I do want to say go all in. However, he gets subbed out early and its not good, can do further damage.

They can all rest next week after we win but can’t risk a players welfare either for the long term. Tough situation and decisions

Thank god I’m not making them
Yep. In this situation, I believe courage is telling the injured star he's out, turning to the no-name but match-fit emergency, and telling him he's in. As early as possible. If that's Walsh and Newnes, so be it. All year, we have subscribed to "next man up", and it has stood us in good stead. Let's go again.

Edit: Events have overtaken me, but I say good. Well done.

Todays the day Carlton people!

Todays the day we finally start our assault on that elusive number 17.

Let's get out there and prove to the rest of AFL that we are ready to compete for the ultimate prize.

tenor.gif

Hi all,

Unfortunately bad health means I can't make it along today (of course this week of all weeks). I have an adult and a junior ticket available on level 1 if anyone wants a last minute ticket. Please PM me if you're interested!

Edit: tickets have been claimed!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ffs may this be the only “injury” for today. We were screwed with Weiters going down in the first quarter of our game against them, and we are paper thin with our mids. Setters will no doubt be in the guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back