Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been non-stop refreshing Ticketek Marketplace for the better part of 11 hours today, no exaggeration. Of course, to no avail. This company should be ashamed of its abysmal service

Both Ticketek & Ticketmaster are frustrating, but with MarketPlace, could it be that there's no tickets available?

Both Ticketek & Ticketmaster are frustrating, but with MarketPlace, could it be that there's no tickets available?

It can be, but it's also SUPER slow and every stage is the same.
So it tends to go "search GF tickets", spend 3 minutes staring at a loading sign, see tickets, spend 3 minutes staring at loading sign, go to select tickets, spend 5 minutes staring at loading screen, tickets not available.
Rinse and repeat.
It's just really slow and frustrating.

It can be, but it's also SUPER slow and every stage is the same.
So it tends to go "search GF tickets", spend 3 minutes staring at a loading sign, see tickets, spend 3 minutes staring at loading sign, go to select tickets, spend 5 minutes staring at loading screen, tickets not available.
Rinse and repeat.
It's just really slow and frustrating.
At least you had some tickets show up in the search I haven’t found any hits

Hey, this might be someone’s lucky day.

I have a spare standing room ticket that I am happy to sell for a very reasonable price. I am already going as an AFL member, but I get a three game Swans membership through another membership and ended up with a standing room ticket through that ballot. Would prefer to see it go to a Geelong or Swans member who missed out.

feel free to message Me if interested.

edit - ticket has been sold to a member on here.

Last edited:
Is there any post match events? Previous years there’s been cup/player presentations at fed square but I can’t find any info anywhere? Keen to get along if we salute

A run day of the days events available via this link

If you click the images within the link - like for the walk to the MCG, you come back to the same page

Mate of mine has 3 x MCC seats via the ballot but just scored corporate box tickets. Do you think if he scans via MCC and I scan via his corporate tickets that will work? He then walks over to the corporate suites from the MCC. I obviously won't have a seat or access to MCC, but I'm in the show.....

My story in the hope it helps some, like others before have helped me.

I missed out in the ballot. But as I've now learned there are some ballot tickets being offered for resale by Ticketek (possibly people not taking them up). If you miss a call from 03 9526..... that's Ticketek. It seems even if you miss the call that you keep your position wherever you are now balloted...so if you can get hold of Ticketek they will help you (if you get a nice person...which I was lucky enough to do). When I enquired by email yesterday I was given the number 03 9526 0819 to try. I called it dozens and dozens of times yesterday and today before I finally got through this morning. Their voicemail box is full. When I got through, my ballot position was high enough that I was served, and I've now happily got seats - not perfect as our group is split by some rows, but for sure I'm not complaining one bit. So...look out for the Ticketek call, and call them back if you miss it (keep trying!). Good luck.

Like many others I've been riding the emotional rollercoaster of Ticketek Marketplace. Last night after around 10pm and so far this morning it seems to be working way better....sadly though its showing no tickets. At one point yesterday it flashed up that 6 tickets were available but I then suffered the same fate as everyone else....the blue circle of doom. In fact, late last night one standing room ticket came up and I could've purchased....but I wanted to go with my kids so I baulked at it. My point is....it will eventually work for someone who needs to have the most patience in history!

Good luck to everyone...history suggests the hours before the game throw up some opportunities, so I hope you all find a way.

GO CATS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate of mine has 3 x MCC seats via the ballot but just scored corporate box tickets. Do you think if he scans via MCC and I scan via his corporate tickets that will work? He then walks over to the corporate suites from the MCC. I obviously won't have a seat or access to MCC, but I'm in the show.....
Yes mate that will work
You can then find a seat not getting used or just stand

Which end will the cats cheer squad be at?

ARRIVE EARLY​

On AFL Grand Final Day, the process for entry into the MCG may take longer than usual. To ensure you are inside the MCG in time for the match start, arrive early and leave plenty of time for the entry process.

Download your ticket prior to your arrival at the MCG. To gain entry into the match, scan your digital ticket at the turnstiles.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS​

9.35am - NAB All Stars v U18s Futures match
12.30pm - Colgate Sprint heats and final
1.02pm - Teams warm up
1.24pm - Pre-match entertainment commences
2.13pm - Teams arrive
2.30pm - Match starts

CHEER SQUAD AREAS​

Geelong Cats: M3
Sydney Swans: M33

PARKING​

General public parking in Yarra Park is unavailable for this match. Click here for parking information as well as alternative parking options close to the MCG, and continue to check regularly for updates.

ACCESSIBLE PARKING​

For the 2022 AFL Grand Final, disability permit holders will be eligible to pre-purchase a car park pass in Yarra Park online from 9.00am on Tuesday September 20.

Disability permit holders will be able to guarantee a parking spot in Yarra Park by pre-booking a parking space for $10 via Ticketek. Please note, passes are limited.

Book now

ROAD CLOSURES​

• Brunton Avenue: 6.00am-7.00pm
  • Jolimont Street & Terrace: 6.00am-7.00pm
  • Wellington Parade: 5.10pm-6.40pm
  • Vale Street: 9.00am-7.00pm

Just saw on facebook someone who got the call from Ticketek that others on here had received. This person assumed scam and hung up on them.
They are going to be soooooo mad when they read my comment saying they most likely just passed up grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back