List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Next year's draft is better, apparently. We'll probably be trading the same number pick (9) but from a better draft.

I can't believe we're even offering pick 9. North seem crazy not taking that, but is pick 3 that much better than pick 9 this year?
If pick 3 isn’t that much better then why would we be wanting to trade up to it?

Just like Dunkley and Hen… wait never mind.

Wont Happen.

Plus I think hawthorn finishes bottom so pick 2 or 3 for Clark on his own if he performs.
It could happen if North finish bottom though and if that’s where he wants to go.. Leverage goes away, although I’d rather take that risk then take the deal North offered..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our trade period could have definitely been better, but it could also have been worse.

Gold Coast just lost a talented player very similar to Hunter Clark (high pick, injury interrupted few seasons recently) AND pick 7 because they ****ed their salary cap.

Hawthorn just gutted their list for sweet **** all in return. Gunston gone for late compo, O’Meara out for Meek, Mitchell gone for **** all as a former Brownlow winner.

We got about what you’d hope for for Ben Long. We signed a free agent who HOPEFULLY will just be KPP depth. We can go to the draft with a top 10 pick and two 2nd round picks.

Disappointed we weren’t opportunistic in picking up some salary cap dump talent, especially listening to Gags today say we would t just throw money away to bring in players or something similar. Makes me think we didn’t even chase the Bowes and 7 trade.

But shit, could be worse.

It could happen if North finish bottom though and if that’s where he wants to go.. Leverage goes away, although I’d rather take that risk then take the deal North offered..

If basket case North finish last yet again and Hunter still wants to go there then it just confirms he has no ambition.

And in that case ‘good riddance” to him and couldn’t care less about foregoing North’s insufficient offer.

If basket case North finish last yet again and Hunter still wants to go there then it just confirms he has no ambition.

And in that case ‘good riddance” to him and couldn’t care less about foregoing North’s insufficient offer.
Our saviour could be a very hawks finishing dead last.
Would force north to trade

Regardless backing Damion Carol and Lenny to get Hunter using his talent to play some great games next year.

The stress of this trade period has really taken a toll

vGYZTAV.jpg
That is very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back