Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port evidently up to their teeth in Grundy and Ratag……….. that bloke, I will be p155ed if they pull it off
Why?

Grundy's best form looks to be behind him now and at 30 next season he's a short term option only and Ratagolea is a great athlete but not such a great footballer?

I’ll take it, I like BZT

Him and Keane would make a good duo next year
Not sure BZT is an upgrade on Butts if he he gets fully fit again.

Not against him though as we need some cover with Murray out.

Port evidently up to their teeth in Grundy and Ratag……….. that bloke, I will be p155ed if they pull it off
I won't be as he is the next missing piece who is cooked.

They lack draft points, so will mean they will need to trade out a decent player.

Not an uber exciting one, but was told Brandon Zerk-Thatcher will request a trade to us.

Maybe why we went softer on a deal with Doods.

Rucci last night said that zerk thatcher Is definitely requesting a trade to port
Go On Popcorn GIF

Because they are better at it than us
That good at it that for all the missing pieces they've brought/bought in over the last decade they've not give a real yelp in the Finals unless you count a 119 point thrashing in 2007 as a positive. Yet to be seen how they'll go in the Finals this year.

thats right forgot our mids👍
Weren't we discussing their trading compared to ours lol. And didn't Dawson developed into a potential elite midfielder (he is definitely an A grader), I still think Rankine will eventually as well (career high disposals and 20+ disposals in the other 5 games playing further up the ground so clearly has the tank).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weren't we discussion their trading compared to ours lol. And didn't Dawson developed into an elite midfielder in the making (he is definitely an A grader), I still think Rankine will eventually as well (career high disposals and 20+ disposals in the other 5 games playing further up the ground so clearly has the tank).
We didn’t get Dawson as a mid

Not sure BZT is an upgrade on Butts if he he gets fully fit again.

Not against him though as we need some cover with Murray out.
Possibly, I think he’d be in a good sweet spot in being a solid player in the first team, but would also be solid depth when Murray gets back. I like him better than Butts, but they’re different types of players

Might mean Borlase is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back