2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith and Schoenberg stand out as the clear 1 and 2 respectively of the mid type players that are outside the ones.

Burgess and Gollant the pick of the talls, though you don't keep marking power like TT out for long.

Worried Pedlar is heading towards a nothing career right now.

Definitely been a complete waste of a year for him. Based on his 2023 form I'm happy to back him up to rectify the issue over another preseason, but he wouldn't want 2025 to look anything like 2024.

Pedlar and Schoenberg the two who showed nothing worthy of an AFL recall. At least McHenry put in a fair bit of effort trying to umpire the game. ;)
Pedlar got nine tackles and did a lot of pressure around the ball. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that's what he was focussing on this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith, TT, Burgess, Ryan all had pretty decent. I think TT got most of the attention, but his ability to ragdoll plays and compete was pretty awesome. Gollant was good to start but faded. Pedlar and Schoenberg decent but nothing spectacular. To my eye Curtin is nursing an injury, was very pedestrian out there at times in terms of sprinting and breakaway speed, but his endurance and ability to compete was still pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pedlar and Schoenberg the two who showed nothing worthy of an AFL recall. At least McHenry put in a fair bit of effort trying to umpire the game. ;)
That's all he does. Runs around pointing like he's a leader of the club when in reality he'll be ousted at the end of the year. Not soon enough for me.

So the Crows reserves side are pumping the reigning Premier, yep, the SANFL is stumping their development and the Crows should be able to recruit better players.
Makes a difference George when we have majority of boys on afl list. Believe me when we have more injuries and so many top ups that are not up to sanfl standard we look like a team of flogs.

Need min of 15 afl players. After that you are screwed

I can't believe the change in our SANFL game plan today!
For the rest of the year, Bearded Clam and I have had to put up with the oppo gaily kicking to each other through our "guarding of space", until their next goal, then repeat.

Today, however, we have given them zero space right across the ground and have immediately tackled them, removing their composure. Then, it is us cutting through them with long, precise passes, until we goal. Halleluja!
15 afl players makes a big difference BRL

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back