2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Edwards may have more bounces in that play compared to the entire AFL side in 2024.

Was a marauding run through the centre and rewarded by Burgess getting out of the back of his opponent to goal.

Well, at least it's a quarter of football, which is on par with how we typically treat late ins.

Though this is more that the sub is a shithouse rule more than anything else.

Edwards may have more bounces in that play compared to the entire AFL side in 2024.

Was a marauding run through the centre and rewarded by Burgess getting out of the back of his opponent to goal.
He made a similar play earlier in the quarter that just didn't work out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He made a similar play earlier in the quarter that just didn't work out

Yeah, got done in by the Burgess slip and I remember one or two similar plays last week - that also didn't work out.

Having an inside midfielder who can take 30-40 meters by their running game is quite the weapon, so it's something I hope Charlie doesn't lose as he gets bigger.

So in 3 games he’s been sub or subbed.

There goes the theory they wanted to see more from him as a midfielder in the SANFL, they purely didn’t seem him as best 23 and clearly that’s the priority in a dead season.

Nicks is a ****wit.
Geez why aren’t the media challenging him on these calls

lol why would the SANFL broadcast have a 'frees for' column and then followed immediately with 'frees against' - It's just a reverse of the former

This is the pedantry I log in for.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back