Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Lukesera

Team Captain
Apr 12, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Expecting a few people to get their last rookie off the field this week. I'll be one of them.... unless Fisher doesn't get up for the weekend.

At the moment;

Freijah > AMW
Reville > Sinclair

Welcome back old friend, I should've never have traded you out in the first place.

Gonna upgrade Freijah last as he's still scoring ok and the budget FWD options are a mixed bag

Jhye Clark to Humphries

Uwland to many options, considering bringing back Richards as I had to trade him out when he had that concussion. Was a great two weeks of owning him initially

Powell to rozee the easy one.. other one not sure. Not gonna overreact to the young thing. Richmond are a walkover even if he rotates fwd. If fisher is injured it'll have to be a fwd, maybe miers or Moore

Not sure what to do this week.

Simpkin my weakest player, could just hold 1 more week and fix 2 rooks then get Dunkley the week after or just get one of Viney, Miller, Ed Richards or Kelly at the expense of going early on Dowling but holding a red dot rookie and McAulliffe who is losing cash.

options.png

Not sure what to do this week.

Simpkin my weakest player, could just hold 1 more week and fix 2 rooks then get Dunkley the week after or just get one of Viney, Miller, Ed Richards or Kelly at the expense of going early on Dowling but holding a red dot rookie and McAulliffe who is losing cash.

View attachment 2035581
should always try to do 1 up 1 down

I just traded out Ollie Dempsey... and after lockout am tempted to bring him back in (for Simpkin). Shouldn't do it though. Will just keep Simpkin for another week and might go Zac Fisher to Caldwell.

Still have Dowling at F6, need a premo there I feel.

Harrison to Lawson H

Howes to Rankine

Also considering Moore and Elijah Hollands as well, Simpkin didn't impress

Seems like a straight forward trade this week, Fisher news pending.

253bd2ce60f87d1f438aacb89684ca10.jpg

Currently doing:
Harrison > Humphries
Simpkin > Dunkley/Zorko/Walsh - not sure which one of the three is highest priority atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have enough cash to to upgrade Freijah and get my final rookie off field.

So... Nic Martin to Whitfield? Crisp to Whitfield?
Green to Bont?
Same situation. Think I might just roll with the rookie for a bit. Was Freijah looping with Dowling and Tholstrup this week (had a double crack at it with DPP) and he scored near enough to a fair few premos.

Gotta prioritise top of the line players and hope the ceiling scores level out that loss of 10-20 points. Young or Martin to Whitfield could actually be a 10-15 point gap already based on this weekends roles, so that move might actually be better than moving the rookie.

instead of Sexy or Fish out, another option. Not sure if I want to do this, but it could work something like:
-have a DPP in midfield - Crisp for me but could be many
-Sexton / Fisher one in each line
-get a cheap option from the other line that you don’t have in mids (so for me with Crisp - get a FWD eg Pickett, Rankine)

GC play Friday night to Sat night almost exclusively

North pretty much only early Sat

(Ie can loop one of them each week, Apart from this week where they play!)

Pies mostly Friday night or sat day

Dees mostly sat night / Sunday

So with a red dot DPP rookie eg Garcia- could make it work.

How much more of a must have is Bont vs someone like Dunkley?

Can get Bont but it means taking a 200k player (not Humphries) for Reville.
Otherwise can get to Dunkley and take Humphries.
Not sure it's worth an extra $75k personally

Bont $989k Avg 108 L3 120
Dunks $924k Avg 111 L3 121

I think it's one of those cases where you're picking between two pretty even players, usually works out better to pick the cheaper (eg Ryan/Clark 3 weeks ago)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back