Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna upgrade Freijah last as he's still scoring ok and the budget FWD options are a mixed bag

Jhye Clark to Humphries

Uwland to many options, considering bringing back Richards as I had to trade him out when he had that concussion. Was a great two weeks of owning him initially
What has his BE gone to - was looking at including him in this week's trades if he is in the 22

Humphries BE is -5. Should hold his spot you reckon, Cats need to keep the youth in and not the past their prime old fellas
Sorry, was talking Richards

I don't have enough cash to to upgrade Freijah and get my final rookie off field.

So... Nic Martin to Whitfield? Crisp to Whitfield?
Green to Bont?
Crisp to Witfield with DeGoey back I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitfield will probably have Cincotta this week.
Seems a certainty but I’m thinking of just taking it on because he’s a must have for the rest of the year following this week.

Got tagged by Jordon and still tonned up and with the low BE it might be the last chance to get him. Can hide behind the ownership a bit and hope he puts up something respectable.

Kicking myself that I didn’t get him in for a bag of chips off his bye. Had what I though was a terrible stretch of games but he’s flown straight through them.

my team is trash. I still have Reville and Dowling on field.

Do I go Reville up to W.Ashcroft/Durham and have only Dowling on field.

OR

Sexton to anyone I want like Dunkley/Walsh/Whitfield and keep Reville and Dowling on field.

Trying to pick between Miers/Moore/Rankine/Daniher for my last 'premium' is truly disgusting stuff.

Also i have a luxury upgrade with my other trade -

Xerri or Grundy > Marshall

Or

Dawson > Dunkley

Last edited:
my team is trash. I still have Reville and Dowling on field.

Do I go Reville up to W.Ashcroft/Durham and have only Dowling on field.

OR

Sexton to anyone I want like Dunkley/Walsh/Whitfield and keep Reville and Dowling on field.
In the past I've generally gone for Option1 with a main focus for rooks off groun.

But I feel like option 2 is a better way to go.

Targetting half-measures just to finish a side just asks for more trades to be used later. In your scenario Ashcroft/Durham aren't keepers and could score 70-80. Reville and Dowling could score 70-80.

I'd keep getting ceiling scores in and try to loop what you can to maximise the minor points.

Or atleast that's what I've been doing anyway.

In the past I've generally gone for Option1 with a main focus for rooks off groun.

But I feel like option 2 is a better way to go.

Targetting half-measures just to finish a side just asks for more trades to be used later. In your scenario Ashcroft/Durham aren't keepers and could score 70-80. Reville and Dowling could score 70-80.

I'd keep getting ceiling scores in and try to loop what you can to maximise the minor points.

Or atleast that's what I've been doing anyway.
Yeah agree with this. Targeting 700k or less at this stage just to “complete the team” is asking for trouble.

Rookie looping will lose you 10-20 points max on these types (and may even match them) but you’ll make it up on the other end when you have Dunkley or Walsh instead of Day.

Worked for me last week. Where a lot of others had Simpkin I had Freijah (who outscored him) but probably had a better player somewhere else as well

I'm in luxury trade mode. I brought in Cripps two weeks ago with the plan to trade him out this week regardless of his scores as Carlton have a tough run coming. He's gone 115 and 129 but I think I'm sticking to the plan and trading him to Serong.

For my second trade I'm going Sexton to Rankine. I've been watching him since before he did his hammy and would've brought him in that week if McKercher hadn't gotten injured. Frustrated not to be able to get him in before his big ceiling game but it's good to see him reach the potential I thought he had.

I'm in luxury trade mode. I brought in Cripps two weeks ago with the plan to trade him out this week regardless of his scores as Carlton have a tough run coming. He's gone 115 and 129 but I think I'm sticking to the plan and trading him to Serong.

For my second trade I'm going Sexton to Rankine. I've been watching him since before he did his hammy and would've brought him in that week if McKercher hadn't gotten injured. Frustrated not to be able to get him in before his big ceiling game but it's good to see him reach the potential I thought he had.
He's in Brownlow Cripps mode, I wouldn't trade him in but trade out at your own peril.

We trading Sexton or Fish first?
North aren’t actually an easy team for backs now, so thinking due to match ups perhaps Sexton

Could also keep the both of them and do something like
Young and Martin >
Newman/Sinclair and Caldwell

Keep fisher and sexton for another week to see how they go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back