Ton-runs.

The dreaded 3 ton-run curse ended the ton-run for:

Max Gawn, Tristan Xerri, Toby Nankervis,
Gawn had his three ton-run broken with a 98
Xerri went 99, while Nank had a 96

The curse is in play now for:

Adam Treloar, Lachy Whitfield, Joe Daniher

Thumbing their nose at it are:

Gulden(5 tons), Flanders(4), Grundy(5), Merrett(4), Crisp(6).

Ton-runs.
Fail Run Over GIF

The Rnd 16
Dreaded 3 ton-run curse ended the ton-runs for:

Adam Treloar and Joe Daniher - both ended it with an 84, coincidentally!
Whitfield managed to keep his ton run rolling though with a massive 160 - nice:thumbsu: :nose: to the curse.

The curse is in play now for just one player for Rnd 17:
Rowan Marshall.

All of Gulden, Grundy, Merrett and Crisp dropped their runs as well, leaving just Flanders (5) and Whitfield (4) as the only contenders who are currently over the 3 ton-run. Dropping like flies they are!

There are potentially quite a few players entering the 3 ton run curse next week, maybe.........

Last edited:
Gonna upgrade Freijah last as he's still scoring ok and the budget FWD options are a mixed bag

Jhye Clark to Humphries

Uwland to many options, considering bringing back Richards as I had to trade him out when he had that concussion. Was a great two weeks of owning him initially
Confirmed I'm bringing Red back in. Bont will likely cop the Drew tag so Richards, Treloar and Libba should take advantage of that.

1111111.JPG

Think im going to go Brayshaw this week with his really good run coming up.
But i need to go a $204k rook or less which is annoying, either that or go down to a Viney type instead with a Humphries.

Or just fix up rookies (Hardemen and McAuliffe to Evans and Humphries) to get the upgrade next week and cash gen.

trade 1.png

trade 2.png

Any love for Mitch Hinge?

L5 avg 103.

BE: 68

I'm not going all that great, still have to play Reville/Dowling on field unless I head for the mid priced category.
He's definitely our main designated kicker now (especially without Worrell and Smith in the team) and he's in great form. Brisbane are a very tough matchup though. He scored poorly against them earlier in the year.

Think im going to go Brayshaw this week with his really good run coming up.
But i need to go a $204k rook or less which is annoying, either that or go down to a Viney type instead with a Humphries.

Or just fix up rookies (Hardemen and McAuliffe to Evans and Humphries) to get the upgrade next week and cash gen.

View attachment 2036940

View attachment 2036941
You weren't wrong about Bray's upcoming run.. that's a ripper ahead.

In the past I've generally gone for Option1 with a main focus for rooks off groun.

But I feel like option 2 is a better way to go.

Targetting half-measures just to finish a side just asks for more trades to be used later. In your scenario Ashcroft/Durham aren't keepers and could score 70-80. Reville and Dowling could score 70-80.

I'd keep getting ceiling scores in and try to loop what you can to maximise the minor points.

Or atleast that's what I've been doing anyway.
I agree with this philosophy, as it matches my thinking

Upgraded Sexton this week by moving Caldwell from the mids to the forwards, and then Sexton became Walsh.

Still have 1 rookie on field up forward that's going to be difficult to move as only have 53k ITB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luxury trade week.

Want to get Caldwell in - it's a matter of who.

LDU, Simpkin, Sexton or Fisher.

I think Sexton and Fisher are worth holding and gut says Simpkin and LDU will be in for good games - Simpkin still has a low BE too so will make money.

Downgrading a rook and upgrading Simpkin seems the most logical, but keen to hear people's thoughts.

Harry Mckay :lock:

Last edited:
Still not set on the best option

Reville to 200k player
D'Ambrosio to Bontempelli

Reville to Humphries
Macrae/D'Ambrosio to Dunkley

If a good 200k player is named tomorrow, will probably go one. Otherwise number 2, and thinking D'Ambrosio out at this stage.
Think Ned Long is debuting at the Pies - loves a cuddle - averaging nearly 10 a game. Thought he was OK at the Hawks on limited opportunity. Should be $200k with some experience.

Why does trading seem to get harder the more complete your team gets?

J Clarke - Humphries + Simkin to Rozee (+200000 for next week)

OR

Reville - Humphries + Simpkin to Dunkley (+72, 000)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back