Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerch being back in for me has thrown a spanner in the works for my original Richards return trade plans.

1. Could stick with my OG

Clark for Humphries
Uwland for Richards/Kerch

2. I have had another idea that's come to mind, to potentially avoid a Humph vesting

Uwland for Kerch

English for Nank/TDK ( Very luxury trade but both are in ripping form, Nank can rack up the HOs and then only needs a few other stats to ton up, 107 AVG in the L3, 113 in the L5, hasnt dropped below 90 in his last 6, tonned up in 4 of those 6. TDK is a very RoMa style scorer, a lot of touches and clearances)

Still leaning towards 1 but 2 is verrryyy tempting.

Tom Powell survives again

200w.gif

Surprised there isn’t more Young out talk. I know he’s been super consistent all year but it’s been rare for him to hit anything over 110 so is likely going to be stuck at whatever price he drops to this week.. which could be a pain if we need to move him on.

Surprised there isn’t more Young out talk. I know he’s been super consistent all year but it’s been rare for him to hit anything over 110 so is likely going to be stuck at whatever price he drops to this week.. which could be a pain if we need to move him on.
Has Richmond, arguably the best fantasy matchup.
And most have Fisher to get rid of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also has very good matchups after, if he was to drop something bad this week then i think id trade after.
Thats my worry though. He has good matchups but has never been a ceiling guy and if he has another shocker this week then its a long way up to someone else.

Guys like Newman and Sinclair are now emerging with very good runs as well but far better ceilings

Last edited:
Thats my worry though. He has good matchups but has never been a ceiling guy and if he has another shocker this week then its a long way up to someone else.

Guys like Newman and Sinclair are now emerging with very good runs as well but far better ceilings
I just don't think its the week to trade him, 1 bad week isn't enough, been pretty consistent apart from that.

Can't trade him with the run he has coming up.

I'd still prefer Sinclair over Young due to saints living at Marvel for the rest of the season bar 1 trip away to play Adelaide but I'm still trying to sort out my forwards. Quite a way from luxury trades.

Need some help lads.

Trade out options: Crisp, Young, Martin, Butters

For: Dunkley, Serong, Ryan

I do have Bray and Young already.

Thoughts?

I just don't think its the week to trade him, 1 bad week isn't enough, been pretty consistent apart from that.

Can't trade him with the run he has coming up.
Yeah fair. I’m just a bit worried long term. There are guys with equally good runs who have better ceilings and could potentially put 10 points a week on him in the run home, who are still gettable from his price.

The matchups are juicy but after this week it becomes a bit of a chore to get him to anyone decent if he spuds it up again. A 37 is more than just a bad game imo, that’s a bad game in a shit role.

Earlier in the year I’d be against it but at this stage I’m looking for the bloke who’s going to fly home. Have a lot of safe 100s in the backline already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back