Need some help lads.

Trade out options: Crisp, Young, Martin, Butters

For: Dunkley, Serong, Ryan

I do have Bray and Young already.

Thoughts?
Out: Young ….being thrown around

Crisp is another look this week to see the impact of Pendlebury back

IN: Ryan on form and scored huge last time he played RICH

Dunkley next … the proviso being he’s had a huge score which has biased his average …. is still not as consistent as you’d like

Can bring in a mid/def via DPP - Who's the best to bring in this week out of Walsh, Serong, Treloar, Taranto, Whitfield, Sinclair, Whitfield, Holmes, Clark, Newman?

Which option would you go for

Option 1: McAuliffe and Fisher to Mannagh and Dunkley
or
Option 2: Fisher and Macrae to Serong and McKercher

McKercher is a risky trade in on limited exposed form, but at least should be better than what Macrae has been dishing up surely, and is heading in the right price direction?

or

McKercher is a risky trade in on limited exposed form, but at least should be better than what Macrae has been dishing up surely, and is heading in the right price direction?
2 definitely.

or

I've had the same dilemma with Kerch, bringing him in means enough in the bank to upgrade Freijah next week and complete the team, but if I bring back Richards but i'll have less in the bank next week.

I've had the same dilemma with Kerch, bringing him in means enough in the bank to upgrade Freijah next week and complete the team
I'm at that stage where I'm ranked nowhere particularly exciting (6k) so might as well go with the riskier option and have fun with it.

Colby and Serong (and will VC Serong) it is. Would be the 3rd time McKercher has been in my team, which may be a record.

I'm at that stage where I'm ranked nowhere particularly exciting (6k) so might as well go with the riskier option and have fun with it.

Colby and Serong (and will VC Serong) it is.
I am also at the same non exciting rank (23k) haha, So I'm taking a lot of punts and see what happens too.

But I need to upgrade Freijah at some point so Kerch is the smarter option to get to that (going Uwland to him and Clark to Humphries leaves $211k left) and then add a downgrade next week which would help me at least get to 300-400k spare for that second trade, meaning I can likely take Freijah to a high end forward (Dyl Moore, Rankine etc) and then the last 6 weeks can be full luxury trade.

Kerch will take Fisher's cheapie role which will help.

Kerch in for Fisher.... tempted to bring him in instead of Richards but not sure.

Humphries survives crucially
I'm going with Richards, that should convince you to go Kerch ;) :tearsofjoy:

Was planning to trade out Walsh for Serong to gain max points but I feel like Bedford could go to Crippa. Will hold out on that one.
This week I’m doing
Sexton > Miers (makes me money, also brings in a unique who has a great run for the rest of the season)
Fisher > Caldwell

Holding Simpkin for one more week, an 80+ will be a win and I feel like he gets that this week.

Thoughts on Richards from the Bulldogs? I can hold Dempsey and trade Williams and Fisher to Colby and Richards? Just have enough cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have ended up trading in Serong and Miers (for fisher and jhye clark)

So playing two rooks on the field (Sanders + Reville)

Will probably do one down , one up next week with fat cows Sanders, Reville, Graham or Conway.

Bring in Brayshaw or Stewy (unless I trade sexy to bring in both)

I'm kind of skipping Rozee at this stage because I don't even know if he's in the best 8 mids right now.

I traded Luke Ryan out last week like a bozo and now want to bring him in for Fisher?

Am I off my head? The other options are Newman and Whitfield. Whitfield would be the obvious option if it wasn't for Cincotta.

Thoughts on Richards from the Bulldogs? I can hold Dempsey and trade Williams and Fisher to Colby and Richards? Just have enough cash.
I think he is a low 90's guy for the rest of the season. He looked a million bucks with Liberatore out but definitely doesn't have the midfield minutes that he had 5 weeks ago.

Straight forward for me this week. Bontless no more.

I have Martin and Butters as emergencies, and use Hayden Young (23rd premo) to cover either of their scores should one of them fail.

Simpkin stays in due to the Fisher injury, but forward lines are cooked so no guarantee upgrading him to someone else would yield more points.

1720168172467.png

I traded Luke Ryan out last week like a bozo and now want to bring him in for Fisher?

Am I off my head? The other options are Newman and Whitfield. Whitfield would be the obvious option if it wasn't for Cincotta.

off with his head GIF

Currently trades are Fisher and Freijah to McKercher and Stewart

With the E on Kreuger do I change my trades to a 200k red dot to loop the 73 on and grab Dunkley (or any other player under 992k) instead?
If it was 90 then maybe. Can you use Fisher as red dot and trade another?
Is Stewart that high a priority?
I have more questions than answers. 😕

I wouldn't be getting Stewart in the 2nd scenario (and indont really want him)

Instead of Stewart and Mckercher I'd be getting Dunkley and a red dot (to loop on Kruegers 73)
Can see a world where Stewart/McKerch score about 75/80
So Dunkley is a better get.
Kerch is unknown quantity (vest off)
Stewart is volatile.
If cash gen and the red dot going forward are not an issue - ok 👍

Can see a world where Stewart/McKerch score about 75/80
So Dunkley is a better get.
Kerch is unknown quantity (vest off)
Stewart is volatile.
If cash gen and the red dot going forward are not an issue - ok 👍

Cheers, yeah that's what I'm going with. Scared of Mckercher being subbed out tbh

Also I've edited my trades and now cannot edit them back anyway because Kynan Brown (my traded in red dot) is now locked for some reason.

That other games trade functionality is soo much better.

Cheers, yeah that's what I'm going with. Scared of Mckercher being subbed out tbh

Also I've edited my trades and now cannot edit them back anyway because Kynan Brown (my traded in red dot) is now locked for some reason.

That other games trade functionality is soo much better.
Adjustments on the fly can be infuriating.
The Fantasy platform needs work.
It’s just a game at my rank but imagine being in the run for the car!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back