Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the double negative

schitts creek no GIF by CBC
I write for a living and even I can't help throwing in a double negative. Gotta make Ur readers work for it 😜

I’m pretty sure Topiary and Tyler Duerden are the same person. Strikingly similar use of language and grammar.

Oh look it’s the guy that offers little bit always lambasts the ITK posters with runs on the board.

Same dickhead whose only offering of ‘ITK’ posting this year was suggesting Hardwick was going to leave as he was ‘chasing cash’.

Seems extremely unlikely Barass won't be with the hawks, or at least another club, after this off-season imo
Talking largely out my ass here but i honestly think he is just chasing a pay day, if West Coast stump up i think he would be happy to stay. If another club came in over the top of our offer i feel he takes it.

Just back on Ward's worth, what do people think it will take to pry Ben Hobbs from essdn? Not first, but they'll definitely would ask for a second. Ward is way higher in all metrics and clubs know of his skill set once he finds his place as a prime mid. Either a first round or no deal.

Just back on Ward's worth, what do people think it will take to pry Ben Hobbs from essdn? Not first, but they'll definitely would ask for a second. Ward is way higher in all metrics and clubs know of his skill set once he finds his place as a prime mid. Either a first round or no deal.
I wouldn't trade a first for Hobbs either, maybe a late one at best. I think it is fine that Wards value has dropped because we didn't draft him for 3 years, we did it hopefully for 10+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrim barrass hardwick
Impey battle sicily

That is a scary backline

Amon and Weddle to the wings rotating with Mass.

Assuming Chol, Dear, Watson, Ginni, Moore and CMac form the front 6 and the starting 5 mids/ruck don't change, it basically leaves 2 spots and a sub available for the 7th forward and 2 others

Ward/French/Finn/CJ/Breust/Gunna/HH/Serong/Frosty plus anyone else we get going to be really finding it tough without injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back