Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Todd Marshall?
Playing in the seconds.
Originally drafted from same region as Jarman Impey

What would an appropriate trade value be? Think it would be hard to put an accurate price on it with his Injury / Form history.

Saints would want two firsts. We're already (likely) down a first due to Barrass.

Don't think anything gets done there this year. Would target someone like Gruzewski for a future second then assess options next year with more assets.

With the Saints interest in TT, we should see if any other decent players are interested. I am sure many players would not be impressed with TT being around there club and families.
I know Hawks media checks up on big footy.

If our club were to ever be in a position where we entertained someone like TT, I'd cancel my membership and would call to explain my disgust.

If I was a saints fan who had any regard for human decency I'd be calling the club and letting them know where to stick their notion of culture

Sicily is a break glass in emergency. He is not going to be a permanent forward

If he does go forward, I feel like we need to do what the ABC Radio team would do when he was a young forward at Box Hill and hum the godfather theme whenever he kicked a goal.

Was true ABC material

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadman would be my guess too

No way.

If Cadman requested a trade, Giants would genuinely have a collective annurism - particularly after they sold a ton of draft picks just to land a "country boy who could acclimatise up north"

Take this with a grain of salt, but I’ve heard the question has been put Ben King’s management again

No Max King please, I have made far too many comments about his game that I would have to publicly walk back in a couple group chats and the office, and I don’t really want to.

So if the club is in fact reading this then please consider scrim reaper from BF.

King or Cadman - someone pls put a realistic scenario on how we get either trade done, in addition to Barrass.
I can't see it without giving up some very good talent in addition to 1st and F1st.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back