Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget King, Ross the Boss saying he is going absolutely nowhere just last week.

Get me Lukosious if he is available like what is being reported.

Sam and co will turn him into a 40+ goal a year forward for us.
I shudder to think what it would take for them to let a contracted Lukosious go.

They are no longer trying to rebuild, they want to contend. They aren’t moving him for picks. They would be demanding quality player/players and picks

Maybe the rumours of a west coast fire sale are completely true and it’s Oscar Allen

Forget King, Ross the Boss saying he is going absolutely nowhere just last week.

Get me Lukosious if he is available like what is being reported.

Sam and co will turn him into a 40+ goal a year forward for us.

He'd be the perfect third tall forward foil for Deer/Lewis/mystery KPF and Chol.

He could take up the Gunston role.

Plus he's one of the very best kicks in the entire league.

I imagine we'd have to give up quite a lot though.

RnL, where art thou

Tim Burton Film GIF by Tech Noir

He'd be the perfect third tall forward foil for Deer/Lewis/mystery KPF and Chol.

He could take up the Gunston role.

Plus he's one of the very best kicks in the entire league.

I imagine we'd have to give up quite a lot though.
Totally agree Lukosius would be a fantastic addition to our forward line post Gunston but I think the Suns would ask for a first round draft pick to start any conversation of a trade which would mean we would have to dig deep and possibly use this years first for Barrass and next years as part of a deal for Lukosius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting murmurs of uncoachable with Smith.

Told Bevo he wants to be coached by his Insta followers. Sam ummed and Ahhed and said no as he has too many of those already. Chris Scott is dipping his toes in with this method and has agreed on the condition Smith teaches the rest of the rest of the playing group how to use Insta.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Told Bevo he wants to be coached by his Insta followers. Sam ummed and Ahhed and said no as he has too many of those already. Chris Scott is dipping his toes in with this method and has agreed on the condition Smith teaches the rest of the rest of the playing group how to use Insta.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Does not have that issue with the hawks. You are wrong. Just saying.

Totally agree Lukosius would be a fantastic addition to our forward line post Gunston but I think the Suns would ask for a first round draft pick to start any conversation of a trade which would mean we would have to dig deep and possibly use this years first for Barrass and next years as part of a deal for Lukosius.

Hopefully big Marbs sells him the dream.

Allen the pre agent. More a chance to leave this year than next as eagles can trade him
Eagles would get top tier compo if he leaves as a FA next year, and assuming they're bottom 2-3 it would be a top 5 pick. So if they're taking anything in trade this year then it would have to be at least as good as that - probably better.

Eagles would get top tier compo if he leaves as a FA next year, and assuming they're bottom 2-3 it would be a top 5 pick. So if they're taking anything in trade this year then it would have to be at least as good as that - probably better.
Ned Reeves is a top 5 pick in the AFL for height, so maybe we could work out something there?

???
Hoping you are ok.

"But at this stage it's Hawthorn where I want to be at."

That article is coming straight from the source too.

King may re-sign like the article says, but I'm just pointing out that this thing you do of dismissing everything in the most authoritative way possible has backfired before and chances are will probably backfire again.

I’d say Oscar Allen, Harley Reid, Waterman and Rueben Ginbey would be the only players they wouldn’t be open to trading, outside that all bets are off
Only a firesale at Hawks, tanks player values.

Firesale at any one else seems to increase values. Someone needs to a study on why this is so. Ask Eagles fan what the cost of Elliot Yeo( not that we want him) and compare with costs received for Titch even when Titch is a far better player than Yeo.

???
Hoping you are ok.

for those with paywall

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back