Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Chol doesn't play strong - he's easily moved off the ball by an opponent his own size.

Playing him out of the FP (3rd Tall) gives him a 2-inch/5kg smaller opponent & heaps more freedom to roam as he isn't required to sit under the high ball & provide structure.

I reckon you'll see him far more involved, as well as spending more time Rucking.
Chol has had a tough time getting involved if he’s not the main man in the forward line.

Saying that he hadn’t produced much forward pressure until this year. So hopefully he can add being a 3rd forward to his kit bag

Luke Hodge twice has called him out on SEN as gettable in the past week which tells you something.

I smell a 🐀
shower master GIF

Our F1 will be around 13-16 IMO.
I'd take it.
Not sure the Suns would.
If he has just been omitted, you might think he is not best-22. And you wouldn't pay an first rounder for someone who is not best 22.

I'd take it.
Not sure the Suns would.
the Suns are paying Jack a lot of money to play in the reserves this weekend…Hardwick needs a scapegoat for a list packed with 1st rounders that has again failed their talent. Maybe Hardwick wants him out. 🤔 Hardwick’s method has always been ‘win the hard ball” footy. Lukosius has never been that player.

A Sun’s Salary dump is due… and give us a 1st rounder as well…😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Suns are paying Jack a lot of money to play in the reserves this weekend…Hardwick needs a scapegoat for a list packed with 1st rounders that has again failed their talent. Maybe Hardwick wants him out. 🤔
I think it possible that Hardwick coaches a certain way or wants certain things as non-negotiable & he doesn't get that from Lukocious.

Goals this year
Taylor Walker 26 goals
Max King 19 goals.

Speaks for itself really.

One demands the ball and one does not.
Would at least be cheap and basically just for a year. But would be the very old style sit at home full forward - I don’t know if that works in modern game

the Suns are paying Jack a lot of money to play in the reserves this weekend…Hardwick needs a scapegoat for a list packed with 1st rounders that has again failed their talent. Maybe Hardwick wants him out. 🤔 Hardwick’s method has always been ‘win the hard ball” footy. Lukosius has never been that player.

A Sun’s Salary dump is due… and give us a 1st rounder as well…😂
Hope it works out that way.
Paying something like what we did for Hale would be great value.
Lukosius is a highly talented player, like Chol, who could benefit from some good coaching and a bit of love.

I'd take it.
Not sure the Suns would.
The last thing the suns need are more draft picks. Their interest is bid matching as they have a decent pipeline this year and next or established players. They don’t have a small defender that I’m aware of maybe Seamus might be of interest.

Let me preface this by saying I do not want to trade Ward. But what would his value be?

Would Ward plus Pies 2nd get the deal done for Barrass?

Which are the clubs in need of a young mid who has potential but hasn't quite cracked it yet?

They don't use him right or enough, we need to save him.
He’s had two coaches, been used as a key forward, a higher half forward and as a defender. Maybe some of the blame just falls on the supremely talented player that hasn’t gotten the best out of himself?

Let me preface this by saying I do not want to trade Ward. But what would his value be?

Would Ward plus Pies 2nd get the deal done for Barrass?

Which are the clubs in need of a young mid who has potential but hasn't quite cracked it yet?
I doubt it, I see Wards value currently outside a first round pick. They would be more wanting something along the lines of a first and ward (which we would rightly tell them to GAGF)

He’s had two coaches, been used as a key forward, a higher half forward and as a defender. Maybe some of the blame just falls on the supremely talented player that hasn’t gotten the best out of himself?

Generally players improve when they leave the suns and generally players improve when they join the hawks. It’s a good combination, especially for someone with a lot of talent.

Why would he come to Victoria though? If he wants out the SA teams will be all over him, he’d fit perfectly at the Crows with Fog and Thilthorpe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back