Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm Mitch Lewis only Hawk who has liked Ben Brown's retirement reel posted by MelbourneFC on Instagram.

I know the club weren't happy with his work ethic over preseason and Melbourne have been in his ear all year. If he does go though I'd love to work that into Petracca somehow.
Reaching Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Hmmm Mitch Lewis only Hawk who has liked Ben Brown's retirement reel posted by MelbourneFC on Instagram.

I know the club weren't happy with his work ethic over preseason and Melbourne have been in his ear all year. If he does go though I'd love to work that into Petracca somehow.
Can we not make “likes” on Instagram a story.

Hump day, 1 round to go and no Battle signing announcement from the Saints.

Welcome Josh to this great club
If it gets through next week then its done, exit interviews for Saints next week, last chance for Ross to offer him a supporting role in his next Uber Eats ad

If it gets through that then he's all but signed at Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were motivated sellers - not exactly the same prospect with Barrass.
Not exactly the same but still very similar. They want to refurbish the list (get some more draft picks) and open up spots to put games into youngsters.

Gunston had 2+ bouts of surgery, Barrass has had none.

West Coast are saying that he's been out for 3 weeks with a combination of concussion, back and hamstring issues and I'm not sure I buy that. You might hurt his value slightly if you say he's been out for a few weeks with back problems, but I think they see that as preferable to him getting actually injured in a dead rubber and losing all of his value.

Devil’s advocate - what if we have already done a handshake deal with West Coast and they know their members won’t be giddy about the return so they’re selling them on ‘it’s okay he’s broke anyway!’.

So the question then is, is he worth a first or second round pick?

Are you going for the record of how many times you can say the same thing?
As opposed to all the people saying ‘trust the list managers’ a million times?

Sorry I have a bunch of people all commenting the same thing back

As opposed to all the people saying ‘trust the list managers’ a million times?

Sorry I have a bunch of people all commenting the same thing back

I didn’t say trust the list managers, I said trust the club’s medical staff.

I didn’t say trust the list managers, I said trust the club’s medical staff.
it’s still the same thing, clubs get things wrong. If we aren’t going to discuss our opinions on the things the club does we might as well just shut down the thread

Media saying if Trac requests a trade it's us or Dons.

If that's the case, welcome Christian.
Not so certain, plenty of dumb footballers that fall foe the Essendon propaganda every year 😂

So the question then is, is he worth a first or second round pick?
He is worth the minimum we are willing to give and West Coast are willing to take to get the deal done. I don't know what that is and outside of an extremely unreasonable offer, I don't care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back