Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you can’t have a laugh at your own expense an internet forum is a really bad place to be. Plus, you’re a Panthers supporter, you’ve had it too damn good for too damn long.
More than happy to laugh at myself, heck i will happily tag myself in these posts when Barrass gets a norm smith medal in the Brown and Gold!

Also i copped us being the laughing stock of the NRL for most of my life before this period! Let me enjoy it while it lasts thank you! I am already dreading going back to the dark days :sob:

Y'all got anymore of those ITK updates
I can confirm we will know more about Battle and Barrass next week. You heard it here FIRST!

secret smell GIF

With themessiah34 and projectdingley no longer active, unfortunately all the real insights have dried up.

# willbemissed

He's presently on a Twitter warpath about Ethan Phillips playing this week because he's a definite inclusion should we make week 1 of finals. # HeardItHereFirst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if we landed McKay or Rata..our targets last year. Not sure we would be as glowing. List managers dodged 2 large bullets.

Far bit of good fortune involved.

And we all remember Massimo being in AA form last year playing on the wing for Essendon.

And we all remember Massimo being in AA form last year playing on the wing for Essendon.
I should post this somewhere else, but since you mentioned Massimo and Essendon go read Cam Rose's article in The Roar.
It's a beautiful thing.

Edit: Sucha great sentence: "Massimo D’Ambrosio was under-developed so far backwards under Scott that he left the club and is now, under a proper coach, knocking on the door of All-Australian contention at Hawthorn."

What about the part where our club was disappointed in his preseason efforts?
The first 5 rounds suggests he wasn't on his lonesome.

I should post this somewhere else, but since you mentioned Massimo and Essendon go read Cam Rose's article in The Roar.
It's a beautiful thing.

Edit: Sucha great sentence: "Massimo D’Ambrosio was under-developed so far backwards under Scott that he left the club and is now, under a proper coach, knocking on the door of All-Australian contention at Hawthorn."

Definitely well put. And that’s exactly what I was getting at. We saw something in Mass, and we’ve unleashed it. Saying the list management team made mistakes in targeting Esava and McKay is an unfounded point because we have no idea how well they could have done under our current coaching regime.

It's a beautiful thing.

What's funny is Brad Scott is a decent coach but at a terrible club. Essendon have now got Hird a gig in the VFL to prep for his reinstatement as Essington coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back