Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I like this.

Im a fan of Chol but can we win a flag with him as the main key forward? Membrey is a free hit who buys us time to wait for a bigger fish to come along and/or Dear to develop more.

Also keeps our assets in hand for something big next year...
He's no slouch either. 30 goals this year. Pencil in 50+ under Sammy

I like this.

Im a fan of Chol but can we win a flag with him as the main key forward? Membrey is a free hit who buys us time to wait for a bigger fish to come along and/or Dear to develop more.

Also keeps our assets in hand for something big next year...

Don't think Tim will replace Chol. Not at least until Mitch is back.

Think he will be fighting for the spot with Gunston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Tim will replace Chol. Not at least until Mitch is back.

Think he will be fighting for the spot with Gunston.
I think we’re looking for depth in all parts of the ground to cover injuries. Membrey would be good to come in if we needed another tall/medium forward (I know he’s medium but he plays tall).

Saying that I thought Chol was excellent all year but was uncompetitive and almost absent in the finals. Wouldn’t be surprised if we’re looking for a back up forward given his recent form.

Yeah not on board with this Chol hate

Exceeded expectations after having to play number 1 when that wasn't the plan. You have to remember he is on leage average wage.

I think Chol still has more upside with another good preseason and more time to game plan with his current forwards.

Dear and Chol did an amazing job in 2024. Dear will be another who benefits from another preseason with the Hawks.

Yeah not on board with this Chol hate

Exceeded expectations after having to play number 1 when that wasn't the plan. You have to remember he is on leage average wage.

Its not hate ffs.

Its objective look at the best option to win a flag moving forward.

Its so tiring that any criticism of anyone on the board gets put aside as hate. I understand that you want to stick up for all the lads and thats great, but we all want the same thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back