Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm told Perryman won't be us. Which I'm fine with.
Couldn’t be happier. The money being mentioned for him is a joke. He isn’t worth half of what they are saying. Will never be a decent mid. If he can’t get a midfield spot over a completely busted up Cogs, that is saying something.

Its not hate ffs.

Its objective look at the best option to win a flag moving forward.

Its so tiring that any criticism of anyone on the board gets put aside as hate. I understand that you want to stick up for all the lads and thats great, but we all want the same thing
It's mostly objective in these parts, but people are probably more defensive with Chol considering all the crap he has copped, particularly in this recent finals series.

At the ground in Adelaide he was copping abuse and jeering from our own supporters every time he went near the ball. Similarly a quick scan of some of the Hawks facebook groups shows some really disgusting stuff about a guy who was our leading goal kicker this year.

I get that he's got areas of his game to work on, but Moore had a worse finals series and hasn't copped 1% of the crap that Chol has.

Surprised to see everyone has changed their tune in here regarding Membery from when I brought him up a few months ago and everyone was screaming NO NO NO. I don't think we're interested to be honest but if we were i'd say we'd be his 2nd preference (1st is staying at Stkilda but at this stage they don't seem keen).

Was living in Dingley till mid year but moved due to uncertain contract so is renting pending an interstate move (unlikely now that Dees are interested).

If we wanted him i think he'd jump at the chance to have his last few years training 5 minutes from home in state of the art facilities and getting rested for perth trips.

It's mostly objective in these parts, but people are probably more defensive with Chol considering all the crap he has copped, particularly in this recent finals series.

At the ground in Adelaide he was copping abuse and jeering from our own supporters every time he went near the ball. Similarly a quick scan of some of the Hawks facebook groups shows some really disgusting stuff about a guy who was our leading goal kicker this year.

I get that he's got areas of his game to work on, but Moore had a worse finals series and hasn't copped 1% of the crap that Chol has.

Moore is a heart and soul player.. gives his all. Maribor cops a bit because he gives the CBFs vibe at times, whether it be the case or not.. I’d give him a pass for this year, had a crack and provided a fair bit. I wouldn’t put my house on him giving the same output next year.
Membery struggled this year, and appeared to have fallen off the cliff, but finished off ok. I don’t mind him for nothing. Interestingly Kangas opted for a falling apart Darling over Membery so I think we shouldn’t expect too much..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Moore is a heart and soul player.. gives his all. Maribor cops a bit because he gives the CBFs vibe at times, whether it be the case or not.. I’d give him a pass for this year, had a crack and provided a fair bit. I wouldn’t put my house on him giving the same output next year.
Membery struggled this year, and appeared to have fallen off the cliff, but finished off ok. I don’t mind him for nothing. Interestingly Kangas opted for a falling apart Darling over Membery so I think we shouldn’t expect too much..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You'd give him a pass? He was our leading goal kicker. Highest tackle count inside 50 for a KPP too if I'm not mistaken.

He gave us so much more than we would have expected going in to the year.

I think Chol still has more upside with another good preseason and more time to game plan with his current forwards.

Dear and Chol did an amazing job in 2024. Dear will be another who benefits from another preseason with the Hawks.

I have a good feeling that Skaife will come on next year

I have a good feeling that Skaife will come on next year
He has the Callows about him to me. Has a lot to work on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Darling to North.

Haven't North got enough problems?

For me Chol kicking 30+ goals this season was a pipe dream.

I would have been happy with 1 goal a game and just helping Mitch not get double and triple teamed.

Mitch went down and Chol stood up. Yes he had two shocking finals performances but he isn't the first nor the last player to have a bad maiden finals series.

He will be better for the run.

D'ya like flags Timmy?

brad pitt dogs GIF
Yeh, I like dags. Like caravans better

Chol had a great year, winning the goal kicking and forward pressure was considered elite for a key forward.

Had 2 ordinary finals so people are remembering that more than anything
I recall him having a couple of big, hard landings flying high for marks in the last month of the H&A. Wouldn't be surprised if he was carrying something. He just didn't seem to be moving with the same ease and fluidity as he was earlier in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back