Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What about our pick 29 and Frost for 19?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Part of me has deluded myself into thinking we're going to make a play to get the Whitlock twins.
I don't know how it happens, but somehow I can see us having a draft haul of
Jack Whitlock
Matt Whitlock
Cody Anderson

Then rookie Ky/Ned.

You'd give him a pass? He was our leading goal kicker. Highest tackle count inside 50 for a KPP too if I'm not mistaken.

He gave us so much more than we would have expected going in to the year.
Loved Chol this year. Gave us more than we ever expected.

His finals were a flop though, there’s no denying that, which was disappointing.

No to Frosty.

He's the dad of the group.

Would be gutted if he finally gets a chance to play in a team which is on the cusp of success and he gets the flick. He's been in shit teams on the lower end of the ladder for his whole career.

Ain't no way we are giving Frosty away before he ticks over 100 games.

The bloke is a 6'4 speedy and strong freak of nature.

Get Mitchell teaching his kids how to kick it on both feet and we've got ourselves the future GOAT coming through father and daughter/son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Want to keep Frosty.

Bloke has recently announced his family is expecting, a 3 year deal for example may turn his head for the security it offers.
The last thing I would want to do when having a newborn is move away from family support.

If I was Frost I'd back myself to earn another contract after 2025.

Loved Chol this year. Gave us more than we ever expected.

His finals were a flop though, there’s no denying that, which was disappointing.

He wasn’t the Lone Ranger who had two poor finals but gets whacked more than anyone.

I literally could not believe Tim Membrey is only 188cm. I honestly thought he was 193-195 ish.

The last thing I would want to do when having a newborn is move away from family support.

If I was Frost I'd back myself to earn another contract after 2025.

Amen. I used to like having a state between me and the in-laws - and most of the time I still do, but when we both had shocking gastro one weekend and an energetic, newly walking child I wouldn’t have hated some assistance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back