Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Zac WilliamsCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Forwards:Elijah HollandsHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange from:Jordan BoydJack CarrollCorey Durdin
Lachie FogartyGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsCaleb MarchbankJesse Motlop

This wont be close, we are a 10 goal better team and i expect that will be the final margin.

Hope Motlop has a good game in the twos and comes into the team at the expense of Fantasia.

Go Blues.
Disagree.

This will be a bloody hard game and I expect it to be close.

Disagree.

This will be a bloody hard game and I expect it to be close.
Disagree with your disagreement :D They only beat Richmond by 2 goals so i dont think they will trouble us at all.

Bombers’ bubble about to burst, spectacularly.

Too early to call possible changes. Carroll, Motlop, Durdin and maybe Marchbank can stake a claim, and Pitto would be close if TDK is a bit sore.

Probably only Fantasia and Hewett looked in possible need of a rest.
Dropping anyone from last night would be a mistake.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

And we beat Richmond by how many goals? And who fared better against the Pies?

I think we'll win but it's not going to be that easy
Clearly my confidence after two great wins is not shared by everyone :)

This wont be close, we are a 10 goal better team and i expect that will be the final margin.

Hope Motlop has a good game in the twos and comes into the team at the expense of Fantasia.

Go Blues.
Beauty of this is that we will most likely be the underdog (well at least on ladder position), even Fox Footy last night mentioned we should win 5-6 of our next 7 games and our game against * wasn't one of the ones pencilled in as a win.

I want us to come in screaming "give us your edge" and then up the ante with our version and blunt theirs in such a demoralising fashion that is de-wheels the remainder of their season and forces them to do whatever it takes for 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Blues.
Hope you're right!

Fantasia's disposal was ok and he did lead up well a few times. However, he should be dropped. Any contest that he's around is automatically worse off because of him not going in hard and pulling up short. Twice last night he did this and resulted in Port player beating him to the loose ball and starting a fast break.

In the past, we have struggled against faster team like Port, Collingwood and Essendon.

Yesterday proved that one ruck makes us so much faster in transition.
With that I think we can account for Essendon.

Go Baggers!
Us by 13 points :)

I'd also like to sign a petition to keep TDK as solo ruck whenever possible.

He just is so much better when he's the main man compared to when he's asked to be a forward first. Similar to the Darcy/Jackson dilemma in Freo.

The commentary team last night mentioned his handballs. He's actually so slick and coordinated for a ruck. I love TDK.

I'd also like to sign a petition to keep TDK as solo ruck whenever possible.

He just is so much better when he's the main man compared to when he's asked to be a forward first. Similar to the Darcy/Jackson dilemma in Freo.

The commentary team last night mentioned his handballs. He's actually so slick and coordinated for a ruck. I love TDK.

If Pitto was available this is where Voss would probably bring him in to play against Goldstein and Draper. But as Draper is out, let TDK go head to head with Goldstein and towel him up around the ground.

If Pitto was available this is where Voss would probably bring him in to play against Goldstein and Draper. But as Draper is out, let TDK go head to head with Goldstein and towel him up around the ground.
Yeah I think you're spot on.

I just disagree with the Pitto call when we face a dual ruck team. Keep TDK in... yeah we may lose a few more taps but we gain much more.

What if Motlop has a great game in the twos. Surely Fantasia would make way.
Then great, it's a good 1st step in his return to seniors. He has to earn it though.
Has he played any footy since the practice match against the Dees? We brought Marchy in too soon twice. Once with no VFL games, then again after only one.
Unless it's a top tier player, we need to stop doing that, especially with blokes that are struggling to stay fit.

Out: Fantasia - but because he'll be playing another one of his old sides.

Guess Caroll might get a full game in the VFL this week as he needs a full run so could be sub again or could be an out, but I'd love to see a debutant like a Moir or Lord.Have

Out: Fantasia - but because he'll be playing another one of his old sides.

Guess Caroll might get a full game in the VFL this week as he needs a full run so could be sub again or could be an out, but I'd love to see a debutant like a Moir or Lord.
No way is Moir AFL ready
Does a few good things but goes missing for the rest of the time. Does not work hard enough especially defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back