Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Team is in …

2 Changes

IMG_0952.jpeg
MILESTONE: Nic Newman 100 Carlton Games

IMG_0953.jpeg

I don't mind the backline and the forward line we have picked. Midfield drops off a lot after Cripps and Walsh.

Voss needs to coordinate rotations properly which is something he has never done well. If your midfield is slow or not great quality, you absolutely must keep those players fresh. Gives them a chance to finish strongly, gives the team a chance to win the game.

I'd be curious to see Cincotta played in the middle as an offensive player. He's got the pace and the aggression we could need. He'd chase and tackle pretty well. We won't do it. You can tell our coaching group are super opinionated and rigid. Which if fine, unless you are short on ability and need to find something.

I'm really interested in the bolded, as definitive statements

Have people forgotten last year, or some of the changes we have made with Williams, Cincotta, Harry and other rotations through the middle?

Yet, next we'll have someone suggest we should throw Lil Durds or Fogarty back.

Has been brilliant as a CHB this season. Great foot skills and strong aerially, stats wise shows this in terms of his defensive performance but especially off the intercept.

One that has really lifted.

What happened last week on Hogan? Or was a different defender on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back