Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Team is in …

2 Changes

IMG_0952.jpeg
MILESTONE: Nic Newman 100 Carlton Games

IMG_0953.jpeg

Park Young in the goal square and tell him not to move - let Harry roam up to the forward 50 arc - and isolate Elijah and Jack Martin between them.

Well I'm going, Charlie or not.
Unless the AFL decide to give Hawks the 4 points in advance, seeing as how they beat Pies by 66 points.🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened last week on Hogan? Or was a different defender on him?
Weddle was mainly, and it was because Weddle isn’t suited to deep defense, he is an intercept first type, although it seems more of a one off, as he has done well defensively in other outings. I recall 3 marks where Weddle has front spot and has the ball but because of how good Hogans hands are he jumps over him. He will likely not let that happen again 😂

But Frost will take who is deepest, Scrimshaw and Weddle both play CHB, Scrimshaw doesn’t have the tank Weddle has so for the absolute elite runners (J.Cameron for instance, he takes him).

This allows Sicily to roam whilst those 3 take key positions, but all capable against smaller aswell. The main issue stems from genuine 1on1s, they aren’t 200cm KPD, they do really well, but there’s only so much you can do, size does come into it.

Gibson was a brilliant defender but the same goes for him when he played as an undersized key defender.

Harry McKay will be key for the game, could have a big one if he gets supply.

Best personnel in the forward line for the year!

Hoping Charlie is good to go, because he and Harry as the key targets with Martin, Elijah, Williams, Motlop, Owies and Fogarty gives us plenty of options.

The key is to get it in their fast and take the right option.

Come on blues. It's time you came to play..

Great forward mix, if we go as selected. But I think game will really be won or lost between the arcs. This is also one of those so-called "8 point games". Win here means we go 8 points ahead, lose and we're level on points. And it's important, as after this Hawks play Tigs and Norf.

Great forward mix, if we go as selected. But I think game will really be won or lost between the arcs. This is also one of those so-called "8 point games". Win here means we go 8 points ahead, lose and we're level on points. And it's important, as after this Hawks play Tigs and Norf.
Yep, we just need to get it done by any means. The boys owe us a form reversal. Go Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back