Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

My sincere apologies for not understanding the CLEAR piss-take joke this post was meant to be (now confirmed in different ways). I hadn’t read the 5-10 pages before your post so definitely jumped the gun and was trigger happy in replying in a hostile way. At times, with so much repeat negativity combined with what I believe are fake alias accounts, it can be frustrating on here. Nice to have a few days off recently…

But this above post is absolutely a piss take to bedwetters on here and for that I apologise for my mistaken take on things and inappropriate reaction, cheers

Given how crap we've been since our GF appearance, do you really reckon that separating yourself from the "bedwetters" reflects well on your ability to have the faintest clue? You're nothing more than a one-eyed barracker that is incapable of understanding poor performances and inherent weaknesses. Your type is incapable of being involved in robust discussions that would lead to improvement. I exoect yoyre a few years into your public service career, well done you.

There is nothing funny about this. It can very traumatising for the child. It needs to be handled in a sensitive manner so as not create that "sense of shamefulness" which can stay with the child during their development years.

I wet the bed into my teens. Not great. Can't go to friends places for sleepovers, school camps off limits, no doubt it's not the worst affliction a kid could be born with, but it definitely impacts your life.

There is nothing funny about this. It can very traumatising for the child. It needs to be handled in a sensitive manner so as not create that "sense of shamefulness" which can stay with the child during their development years.

Our resident thought police is one of the worst, she's very quick to throw the term bedwetter around. No regard for people who were traumatised as a child.

Fox footy didn’t even have a picture of Pedlar for their telecast of the draft.

That's because he was too fast to be captured. Injury notwithstanding, I don't think he's far behind his selection position. His issue is primarily he went to PAC, had he schooled at a decent institution, he'd have been much better.

Banned for keeping it real and holding idiotic posts to account. There's a couple of very sensitive posters that regularly dish it out but hit report as soon as a mild return of serve is provided. Mods have a handful of delicate posters that they protect.
I don’t understand why he’s been banned. He didn’t seem out of his ordinary self? 🤷‍♀️

Rumours likely abound in the trading period of at end of season when players are being delisted etc. off season - and Particularly between trade and ND, there’s just nothing of any consequence happening.
I'm fully aware of that Jenny. However these pages IMO belonged on another thread as others have pointed out. Thread should be closed down.

Fox footy didn’t even have a picture of Pedlar for their telecast of the draft.

Cal Twomey's late mail: The final predicted draft order​

AFL.com.au predicts the draft order ahead of tonight's NAB AFL National Draft
By Callum Twomey, afl.com.au
Dec 9, 2020, 2:50pm

The logjam of clubs from pick 10 to 15 are all interested in the same group of players, with Cook, Henry, Luke Pedlar and the group of talls all linked to that part of the draft. The Crows have recently interviewed Reef McInnes and showed their intent to bid on the Collingwood Next Generation Academy prospect, with the Pies and Crows also a chance to swap selections within the first round.

McHenry?
Jones?
Galluci?
McCasey?
Pedlar?

He's reached on a few mate
Pedlar perhaps, but the word was he was going to be taken a couple of picks later by GWS. I think that got caught in a doco?

McHenry and Jones were about that mark - only a handful earlier than most were projecting, especially Jones.

McAsey was All Australian key position - again, roughly around the mark, though many had him later in the first.

Gallucci was captain of Vic Metro - that was his draft position.

Can we at least agree they were all busts.

Except Pedlar but it’s getting make or break.

Agree Pedlar, but I reckon he'll deliver, but dedication/injury are definitely risk factors. Jones, I still have faith, damn you.

When I look at our players over the last decade or so, I ask this question, how many elevated to their highest level and maintained the rage? Ironically, only really Laird from 2020 until recently. Largely (almost entirely) our players ascend their highest level and then ease up and then regularly deliver a cog or 2 below their high point. We don't hold players accountable to their high point, we only ask they be a touch better than 'next up' and add their 'experience + continuity' to the selection equation that allows them to coast through their contract.

We're a weak club at selection and until it changes, we'll be settling for a low output and anti-development outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree Pedlar, but I reckon he'll deliver, but dedication/injury are definitely risk factors. Jones, I still have faith, damn you.

When I look at our players over the last decade or so, I ask this question, how many elevated to their highest level and maintained the rage? Ironically, only really Laird from 2020 until recently. Largely (almost entirely) our players ascend their highest level and then ease up and then regularly deliver a cog or 2 below their high point. We don't hold players accountable to their high point, we only ask they be a touch better than 'next up' and add their 'experience + continuity' to the selection equation that allows them to coast through their contract.

We're a weak club at selection and until it changes, we'll be settling for a low output and anti-development outcome.
Every single one of the busts (except Ned lol) I can see why they were picked. They just never become good.

I wet the bed into my teens. Not great. Can't go to friends places for sleepovers, school camps off limits, no doubt it's not the worst affliction a kid could be born with, but it definitely impacts your life.
Yep. My almost 12 year old lad struggles with it. He'd do anything to make it stop the poor bugga.

On second go at tablets this week so fingers 🤞

The only posters who don’t want Sanders back are the ones renowned for mounting shit arguments.
I'm kinda glad he is gone. I'll put it out there firstly that I'd never report anyone. But 99% of his posting was garbage. He very rarely posted any of his own ideas or put forward his own football related opinions or suggestions. All he did do was troll others on their footy related thoughts and opinions. And I'm saying this as someone who he never really came after. The way some people still speak of him now though is beyond bizarre to me. Surely it was obvious what his modus operandi was.

Yep. My almost 12 year old lad struggles with it. He'd do anything to make it stop the poor bugga.

On second go at tablets this week so fingers 🤞

I'm a touch older than that and I kept going until near 15 years old, not sure we had tablet options back in the day. I do recall a period where it didn't happen, it was when we lived at grandparents house for a few weeks and played backyard sports into the evening. But it didn't hold, eventually I grew out of it. My brother, who went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan was only 1 year ahead of me.

But I don't care that people use the term "bedwetter", they're not meaning to make me feel less about myself or be embarrassed over my physiological weakness. It's just a term used to degrade certain attitudes, they're not attacking me directly. It's not hard to understand context.

I'm kinda glad he is gone. I'll put it out there firstly that I'd never report anyone. But 99% of his posting was garbage. He very rarely posted any of his own ideas or put forward his own football related opinions or suggestions. All he did do was troll others on their footy related thoughts and opinions. And I'm saying this as someone who he never really came after. The way some people still speak of him now though is beyond bizarre to me. Surely it was obvious what his modus operandi was.
Was the Donald Trump of this board... & we know how divisive Trump is in terms or people either love him or hate him.

As I have said many times, if posters refrain from personal abuse, it's unlikely they will be regularly suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back