Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as it grieves me I dont think we can fault the McAsey pick in isolation

The club had decided Talia was done or near done and wanted his replacement

Talia played 14 games in 2020 and was done - right or wrong

McAsey played 10 games in 2020 - ironically the last senior games he played for us

Should more due diligence have been done - sure - but I think the pick when taken in context was good thinking. Could we have waited for someone else? Yeah in hindsight sure , but his formline was sound

Most of my posts are not political!

I was one who did challenge Sanders & he put me on ignore as he couldn't handle being challenged!

Yes this is a place to provide opinions, but it should also be safe from ongoing personal abuse... which was my main point you appear to be overlooking.

I tried the ignore button over on the politics threads and all it showed me was blank pages.

So that was no good.

The problem with the ignore button is when someone quotes someone you have on ignore.

Then you’re faced with that horrible realization that you probably need to reveal the quote in order to understand the reply.

So, if everyone could please just put the same people on ignore as me, then it would really solve this problem.

Here’s who I have on ignore:

Samcro
Fr0ggy
1970Crow
George Kramer
For those who have Pete on ignore here is a list of who he has on ignore

You now have a decision - do you click read ignored comment or do you guess?

And if you have me on ignore then this wont mean anything

As much as it grieves me I dont think we can fault the McAsey pick in isolation

The club had decided Talia was done or near done and wanted his replacement

Talia played 14 games in 2020 and was done - right or wrong

McAsey played 10 games in 2020 - ironically the last senior games he played for us

Should more due diligence have been done - sure - but I think the pick when taken in context was good thinking. Could we have waited for someone else? Yeah in hindsight sure , but his formline was sound
Very brave of you, let's see if they come at you like they have when I've suggested similar.

Interesting that he was St.Kilda City's best on in 3 of his 4 games late in their season with no preparation even if it was only ammo's. Will be intersting to see where this leads.

Very brave of you, let's see if they come at you like they have when I've suggested similar.

Interesting that he was St.Kilda City's best on in 3 of his 4 games late in their season with no preparation even if it was only ammo's. Will be intersting to see where this leads.
About six of my mates run around in that team for a bit of fun and fitness and they get named in the best also. It's not a high bar to clear.

Heard a rumour that we may go outside the big four, for our pick. Big time outside the box thinking
I'd be lying if I hadn't heard the same, Langford and Smillie are the two I'm hearing however I'm unsure if that's in the case that Draper is off the board already.

I'd be lying if I hadn't heard the same, Langford and Smillie are the two I'm hearing however I'm unsure if that's in the case that Draper is off the board already.
Surely thats in a trade down..why on earth would we do that at 4 when 6 they are both likely there or at least one of them and we get an extra 1st or F1 in the process

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back