Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who have Pete on ignore here is a list of who he has on ignore

You now have a decision - do you click read ignored comment or do you guess?

And if you have me on ignore then this wont mean anything

For those who have Pete and GreyCrow on ignore here is the list of people he has on ignore.

Samcro
Fr0ggy
1970Crow
George Kramer

You now have a decision - do you click read ignored comment or do you guess?

And if you have me on ignore then this wont mean anything.

Could we be extending FOG and Rankine to create cap space to delist a contracted player?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No. Extending them shuffles our cap space in 2025 and beyond. Paying out a contracted player requires room in the 2024 salary cap, which has already been spent.

What it may do is free up more space in the 2026 cap, for hunting Free Agents again next year.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bloody good player though

Feel like a bit under appreciated on this board
So who are you backing to be the best player in this draft?

I'm clearly backing Lalor on the basis I see him as one of the very few in this draft that can break a game wide open with his acceleration, aerial prowess, power, strength, impact per possession and penetrating kick whether playing midfield or forward

So who are you backing to be the best player in this draft?

I'm clearly backing Lalor on the basis I see him as one of the very few in this draft that can break a game wide open with his acceleration, aerial prowess, power, strength, impact per possession and penetrating kick whether playing midfield or forward
Lalor
Smith
Travaglia

Prob my sure things

But it’s all pretty even for me with those + FOS , Draper , Langford

Of course ones attached eg Lombard and Ashcroft

Then Lindsay

Tauru and Hannaford great end of seasons and could be 2 rippers as well

Also like Joe Berry , Shanahan , Armstrong

Sam Marshall is another ripper , it just keeps going and going this draft

Lalor
Smith
Travaglia

Prob my sure things

But it’s all pretty even for me with those + FOS , Draper , Langford

Of course ones attached eg Lombard and Ashcroft

Then Lindsay

Tauru and Hannaford great end of seasons and could be 2 rippers as well

Also like Joe Berry , Shanahan , Armstrong

Sam Marshall is another ripper , it just keeps going and going this draft
Lombard’s still my number one, just think he’s basically the most well-rounded sure thing in this draft. Smith not far behind him, then Draper not far after Smith

Lalor is in that top group too obviously, but a wider gap between floor/ceiling. FOS too, but maybe a bit lower floor

I’d almost put Lindsay and Travaglia in that top echelon of sure things too, but the comparative lack of exposed midfield time compared to the top guys puts them slightly below

Langford clearly the one where I’m against the grain, but I still think he has some clear AFL traits, like I’ve said today I think wing could be his position

Think if you’re a team that has a top 25 pick in this draft, you should be ecstatic. That 7-25 ish range is the best we’ve seen in years

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back