Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm tired of these excuses for Jones. He's sucked arse under every coach he's ever had in the AFL.
He was decent in 2023. Not a star, but a more than reliable contributor providing an attacking option from the wing.

I'm putting down his disappointing 2024 due to the lisfranc injury he copped at the end of last year which can be an absolute bitch to recover from. Petty had the same injury and his form suffered as a result too.

I wouldn't have Jones in the best 23 to begin with but, if he has a fit pre-season and can recapture that form, he'll be an added bonus like Milera could be.

He was decent in 2023. Not a star, but a more than reliable contributor providing an attacking option from the wing.

I'm putting down his disappointing 2024 due to the lisfranc injury he copped at the end of last year which can be an absolute bitch to recover from. Petty had the same injury and his form suffered as a result too.

I wouldn't have Jones in the best 23 to begin with but, if he has a fit pre-season and can recapture that form, he'll be an added bonus like Milera could be.
Keep grasping at that mirage if you want. I'm done with both of them. At least in Milera's case, he got screwed by repeated injuries. Jones being healthy is not going to make up for his low footy IQ and shit awareness.

Good memory re Pedlar. Rumoured both GWS and Freo were about to take him in the next few selections after us. GWS trade room with cameras showed Emma Quayle making a “ no way , you are kidding” type comment when we unexpectedly read out Luke’s name

McAsey was VIC metro MVP and both Cats and Tiges were rumoured to want to trade up to get him, that said, as soon as he arrived he never looked up to it

What happened to Emma Quayle? Haven't heard her name mentioned in at least a year. Seems to be all about Cal these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Emma Quayle? Haven't heard her name mentioned in at least a year. Seems to be all about Cal these days
Good question. Without researching her now she had left The Age as a journo focussing on draftees to getting a role at club land (GWS). That’s the last I have heard from her but might see her pop up at the Natl Draft next mth

There's a rumour going round that one day we'll have a thread that stays on topic. :)
memegenerator-net-willy-wonka-youre-new-here-arent-you-jpg.1011196

Good question. Without researching her now she had left The Age as a journo focussing on draftees to getting a role at club land (GWS). That’s the last I have heard from her but might see her pop up at the Natl Draft next mth
Emma has been in the GWS draft room every draft since she left the Age and seen to be having input.

Go back and watch the her wtf when we took Luke Pedlar, the footage should be out there somewhere.

Most of my posts are not political!

I was one who did challenge Sanders & he put me on ignore as he couldn't handle being challenged!

Yes this is a place to provide opinions, but it should also be safe from ongoing personal abuse... which was my main point you appear to be overlooking.
Protective mechanism for himself I reckon. To stop him hitting too many home runs against ya 😃

Emma has been in the GWS draft room every draft since she left the Age and seen to be having input.

Go back and watch the her wtf when we took Luke Pedlar, the footage should be out there somewhere.
Yes that’s what my post earlier today is referencing (the Pedlar pick reaction). Couldn’t find on YouTube though

Good to see she is still involved

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back