Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Would clubs discuss who they are potentially going to draft to each other? Im a little worried about Carlton taking Draper. or are they 100% all in for FOS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would clubs discuss who they are potentially going to draft to each other? Im a little worried about Carlton taking Draper. or are they 100% all in for FOS?
Based on what twomey said on gettable, I think it’s unlikely FOS gets to Carlton particularly if Richmond end up with the Roos’ first pick.

I’d wager at this stage it could be between Draper and Langford for us. Draper if he’s there, Langford if he’s not.

Having said that, fox sports said club believed we are fans of Smith, so who knows. Twomey is usually on the mark however.

Either way it seems likely FOS and Lalor are the two we don’t have to worry thinking about.

Based on what twomey said on gettable, I think it’s unlikely FOS gets to Carlton particularly if Richmond end up with the Roos’ first pick.

I’d wager at this stage it could be between Draper and Langford for us. Draper if he’s there, Langford if he’s not.

Having said that, fox sports said club believed we are fans of Smith, so who knows. Twomey is usually on the mark however.

Either way it seems likely FOS and Lalor are the two we don’t have to worry thinking about.
I'd take Bo Allan before Langford personally, why he's not in top 5 discussions I find mystifying after his WAFL finals campaign for Peel Thunder.

I'd take Bo Allan before Langford personally, why he's not in top 5 discussions I find mystifying after his WAFL finals campaign for Peel Thunder.
I’d think the main concern with Allan is his footy iq and skill by foot. He is a great athlete and looks terrific in full flight but gee he can make some bad errors.

Think you’re underselling Langford in that comparison.

I’d think the main concern with Allan is his footy iq and skill by foot. He is a great athlete and looks terrific in full flight but gee he can make some bad errors.

Opinions be like.

I think you're underselling Bo Allan in that comparison too.

Maybe actually watch him play before making ridiculous claims, his penetrating boot is right up there with Langford btw.
I said it just sounds like Chayce Jones in terms of low footy IQ (hardly a ridiculous claim, simply commenting on a post that mentions it), I made no other comparison between how they play.

Are my eyes deceiving me, or does Langford have a high & awkward ball drop ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back