VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

36 minute quarter. Swans lead 50-25 at quarter time. Ball movement sensational, lowering of the eyes into the forward line very impressive. Reid and Cleary probably the standouts for mine. Ladhams, Lloyd and Hamling doing solid work. Only downside was getting caught napping down back a bit on the fast break. Will be a lot of teams thanking their lucky stars we aren't making finals because they would be absolutely shitting themselves.

Sheldrick hasn't done much yet but still a nice quarter to build on. Especially if he can get his non-disposal work going

So what's the difference? Sheldrick + Cleary?
Main difference has been the keys have already combined for 4 goals in a quarter and thats probably down to better service from the middle i would say but just seems like the game style is a lot more in line of move through the corridor and limit hack kicking unless inside defensive 50

36 minute quarter. Swans lead 50-25 at quarter time. Ball movement sensational, lowering of the eyes into the forward line very impressive. Reid and Cleary probably the standouts for mine. Ladhams, Lloyd and Hamling doing solid work. Only downside was getting caught napping down back a bit on the fast break. Will be a lot of teams thanking their lucky stars we aren't making finals because they would be absolutely shitting themselves.
Great kick from Hamish Morrison to Cleary for the final goal of the quarter. Anyone know anything about this kid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back