List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I would look at Hind. My sister doesn't like him as a Bombers supporter, but he is an upgrade on Fisher defensively and can add a little Colby running as he moves up the ground.
Would we have a spot for Hind, given that Fisher is on our list for the next three years?

I'm only talking about the player, if he falls out of favor as a senior starter, is he gunna spend the rest of his time playing VFL ? contracts mean sfa these days

He was a FA and re-signed a mth ago so that was the chance to grab him. Won't be looking to leave for a few yrs if at all

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

"While Carlton and Collingwood have been linked to Petracca due to their status as big Victorian clubs with premiership plans in their near future, Edmund says that he wouldn’t only play for those two sides".

“The end-of-season function on the Saturday night was awkward for his presence among him and some of his teammates.

How have we not announced our delistings yet?
Easiest job in the world. Get it ****ing done!
Youre Out Puerto Rico GIF by MLB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel on our death beds we will still be arguing this one.

(this assumes something terrible befalls the Chaddy food court one mild Sunday lunchtime).
Dodgy KFC strikes again

Gee I'd forgotten about him, the way we're going he'd finish top five in our B&F, and I was very relieved when he finished up.

Glory days of NMFC, Josh Walker , cripes!
He was servicable. Compared to pink and teakle he is ablett.

We need some older warriors to take a beating while the young talls come through.....if we draft young talls

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back