List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

If you listen to Tom Morris. Macrae deal doesn't sound like it's going to happen. He says it's a myth Bulldogs want to dump his salary and are happy to keep him. Unless we offer something they can't refuse (which we wont) it probably wont happen
Thats Bulldogs posturing again,McCrae has stated he wants out so the deal will happen

He’s kind of a Kmart $1 shop Weddle in some ways

I remember being surprised to see him playing as a key defender

Below is his draft profile for anyone interested

No, I’m thinking he is a shit Josh Gibson.

Who was a star at the end with the Hawks.

I don’t mind bringing him in.

If you listen to Tom Morris. Macrae deal doesn't sound like it's going to happen. He says it's a myth Bulldogs want to dump his salary and are happy to keep him. Unless we offer something they can't refuse (which we wont) it probably wont happen
Dogs are heavily trying to push the narrative they are happy to pay 800k for him to play VFL

Put it this way.

If Ross can man Zac Dawson look decent. He will make Kemp look good.

last time I went into revs I tapped my card for a few warrick cappers, amazing how far drug dealers have come bringing their own card machines
Hey mate they prefer being called travelling apothecaries these days.

Absolute scam artists these days. Charging $50 for pingas. I remember the good old days when you got them for a $30 and cheeky gob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a third tall.

He is being played as the second key back and often on the main forward so Weitering can cheat and play off his man.

I’ve unfortunately had the pleasure of watching alot of Carlton.

I’m not declaring him a world beater or a star etc.

He is okay. But I also think he is heavily maligned for doing a job that isn’t what he should be asked to do. Often playing above his height and weight class.
Maybe we could play him on the ball ?

He is a third tall.

He is being played as the second key back and often on the main forward so Weitering can cheat and play off his man.

I’ve unfortunately had the pleasure of watching alot of Carlton.

I’m not declaring him a world beater or a star etc.

He is okay. But I also think he is heavily maligned for doing a job that isn’t what he should be asked to do. Often playing above his height and weight class.
Yep, I agree with that. I definitely think he's found a home in the back line but he's also not a key defender.

He is on, far from a star but can play a role.

He could be a poor man's Josh Battle for us and I don't mind him, but not for anything less than a cheap pick.

Thomas doesn't know what young ones being thrown to the wolves means and it doesn't happen.

Hasn't watched North for 4 seasons?
He threw Roo, Ball, NDS, BJ etc to the wolves and they thrived so he expects every young group to do the same.

GT had some decent ideas but he still fundamentally doesn’t understand footy lmao.

Yep, I agree with that. I definitely think he's found a home in the back line but he's also not a key defender.

He is on, far from a star but can play a role.

He could be a poor man's Josh Battle for us and I don't mind him, but not for anything less than a cheap pick.
2 years ago, Battle couldn’t get more than a 2 year deal.

I’m happy to leave it at him being a poor man’s Josh Battle. But he is also 23 and I’d be very keen to see what Ross can do with him across half back.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back