AFL 2017 - R12 - Brisbane Lions v Fremantle 16:35 AEST, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Brisbane. Will be a force in a couple of years.
Freo... they're in all sorts. That was disgraceful. Troll journos will be licking their lips getting ready for the Rossy presser.

Is there still issues with his leg or his he down of confidence and form?

I think he has put on to much muscle. His personal program he was on last season has him to big. He doesn't move around like he used to, he doesnt float into marking contests and he moves like a kpp with ball in hand!

Fyfe is not the guy that suffers from confidence issues, it is certainly form and I honestly believe its because of the aforementioned weight gain!

Probably true, to be honest. His tap work and work around the stoppages makes life a lot easier for the midfield around him. No wonder his periods of absence coincide with downturns in the Dockers' fortunes.

Yet for the past 10 years people say he is nothing but a big ****er that wins a few taps and sends most of them to the opposition team...

Yet for the past 10 years people say he is nothing but a big ****** that wins a few taps and sends most of them to the opposition team...

To be fair that has been an ongoing criticism of him in the media as well.

Yet for the past 10 years people say he is nothing but a big ****** that wins a few taps and sends most of them to the opposition team...

Well a lot of people are idiots.
To be fair that has been an ongoing criticism of him in the media as well.

This is the same media that thinks good ruckwork is getting a couple of possessions on the wing, a la Sam Jacobs. I don't think they're any more knowledgeable than anyone else.

Well a lot of people are idiots.

This is the same media that thinks good ruckwork is getting a couple of possessions on the wing, a la Sam Jacobs. I don't think they're any more knowledgeable than anyone else.

I'm not agreeing with their views I'm just saying that it's not just BF posters. It would be interesting to see what his tap to opposition stats would be. I think he is very important to the dockers but I think it's a forward they are missing not a ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo should never have been included in our comp.
Ugly jumper....
WAFL team at best............

If not for the Fitzroy connection Brisbane would have been thrown out the comp years ago...

Freo are a WAFL reserves team at best..........................

I said big names, clearly i wasn't talking about you!

Do you mean none of us have to listen to anymore gloating from insufferable Hawks fans? Thank **** for that.

Like we hear anything in the west about any team other than the eagles and of course the dockers (but only when they're losing)

It's been 3 weeks of sheer bliss and the headlines - divine and we even have Jacko now calling for Sam to retire and the icing Priddis being given another year.

Loving it

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R12 - Brisbane Lions v Fremantle 16:35 AEST, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back