AFL 2017 - R12 - Brisbane Lions v Fremantle 16:35 AEST, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'm so glad your happy. And the thing that makes me even happier is seeing the Hawks down near the bottom of the ladder. There is a god.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bet you've been waiting a few years to post that

Do they have centre squares in the WAFL?
Freo coming into our comp, mmm...
Seemed like a good idea at the time, but no.
You've even tried a Fitzroy player as coach.......
Alas..................

11,000 supporters can't be wrong. Luckily the AFL set up another team at Carrara so that when they run out of money propping up Qld football, they can merge.

No thanks Lions need players that play with heart not once were warriors players that don't give a S**T

I don't think Fyfe has been good this year, but saying that he doesn't give a shit is very, very incorrect. Consider the huge mark attempts he made in this game and a determined and brave attempt at an intercept mark in the Lions' forward fifty in the first quarter (I think). He tries.

anyone who's gonna talk shit about freo, meet me in the wildy on Runescape world 305 at 5PM AEDT tomorrow and we'll sort this out like men

11,000 supporters can't be wrong. Luckily the AFL set up another team at Carrara so that when they run out of money propping up Qld football, they can merge.
You wear Purple, you've never won a flag, you are the Eagles poor relations, no one care's about you, you have Ross Lyon as a coach, you're called the Dockers and the bottom team just kicked your arse by 10 goals.................
Besides that, all good, LOL.....

You wear Purple, you've never won a flag, you are the Eagles poor relations, no one care's about you, you have Ross Lyon as a coach, you're called the Dockers and the bottom team just kicked your arse by 10 goals.................

I don't want to seem picky but the bit about being related in any way to the Eagles is incredibly insensitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane is a holiday club...
Freo will be good one day. Really.....
Don't give up mate.
Wont be in your lifetime though.
You'll always be known as the 6th best team in WA.
Eagles, Peel Thunder, East Perth, Perth, West Perth, Sth Fremantle, East Fremantle.
Then the Purple ones............
Sorry, that's the 8th best.......
You've always got Haydn Ballantyne though.
LOLOLOL....

I don't think Fyfe has been good this year, but saying that he doesn't give a shit is very, very incorrect. Consider the huge mark attempts he made in this game and a determined and brave attempt at an intercept mark in the Lions' forward fifty in the first quarter (I think). He tries.
Fyfe's playing like a player who's already signed at another club next year...?

Sorry but you're being a bit of a rude bastard. I know your team has only won a few games for the last few years, so it's fair enough to get excited, but no need to start making these unjustified assertions that Freo is irrelevant or worthless or whatever. I don't like to base my response to people's comments on what team they support, but you really should compare Brisbane and Fremantle's memberships before making comments like "no one care's about you".

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R12 - Brisbane Lions v Fremantle 16:35 AEST, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back