AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF... I'm barracking for the Dees here but the difference in holding the man from one end to the other is a joke. Could be a riot at this rate.

WTF... I'm barracking for the Dees here but the difference in holding the man from one end to the other is a joke. Could be a riot at this rate.
There has been one holding the man call and no holding the ball calls this quarter. What are you talking about?

Jacobs changed where his shoulder was prior to hunt hitting it. He didn't just spring 20m headfirst at his shoulder
There's no way you can defend that tackle, i love Jayden but he ran in full tilt without protecting himself at all and knocked himself out.

Theres a reason Rugby League players don't hurt themself in tackles that often and its because one of the few things they know how to do is tackle straight on properly, leaving his head exposed was horrible technuique.

Why blindly defend something dangerous that ended badly because he wears a Melbourne jumper? I seriously don't understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no way you can defend that tackle, i love Jayden but he ran in full tilt without protecting himself at all and knocked himself out.

Theres a reason Rugby League players don't hurt themself in tackles that often and its because one of the few things they know how to do is tackle straight on properly, leaving his head exposed was horrible technuique.

Why blindly defend something dangerous that ended badly because he wears a Melbourne jumper? I seriously don't understand.
The tackle wasn't straight on. He was sprinting at the contest before Jacobs got the ball, Jacobs shifted his weight and dropped and hunt hit the shoulder with the head. You get it wasn't in slow motion, yeah?

Maybe check out my posting history. I don't blindly defend Melbourne.

There has been one holding the man call and no holding the ball calls this quarter. What are you talking about?

30 seconds earlier your defenders were hanging off he Adelaide forwards like clams, play on. Then Garlett gets brushed aside and suddenly it's a free? Bizarre.

30 seconds earlier your defenders were hanging off he Adelaide forwards like clams, play on. Then Garlett gets brushed aside and suddenly it's a free? Bizarre.

Definitely inconsistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back