AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how the guy who sent his membership back is feeling now?

I heard that Simon Goodwin is personally writing to him, demanding he reimburse his time out of his own money.

The tackle wasn't straight on. He was sprinting at the contest before Jacobs got the ball, Jacobs shifted his weight and dropped and hunt hit the shoulder with the head. You get it wasn't in slow motion, yeah?

Maybe check out my posting history. I don't blindly defend Melbourne.

Jacobs did absolutely nothing wrong. That was horrible technique from Hunt. Really awful technique. Needed to get lower, lead with his shoulder and get his head out of the way. He did nothing of the sort. He charged in at a much larger guy and copped one.

They'll all have a giggle at the review on Monday. With a dude, seriously. Protect yourself

I reckon that's a big miss.
Nah, we need to run right over the top of them here. We've had the momentum since midway through the second quarter, Adelaide have barely looked like kicking a goal. If we don't win by plenty we'll have to play terrible from here

Jacobs did absolutely nothing wrong. That was horrible technique from Hunt. Really awful technique. Needed to get lower, lead with his shoulder and get his head out of the way. He did nothing of the sort. He charged in at a much larger guy and copped one.

They'll all have a giggle at the review on Monday. With a dude, seriously. Protect yourself
I didn't say Jacobs did anything wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tackle wasn't straight on. He was sprinting at the contest before Jacobs got the ball, Jacobs shifted his weight and dropped and hunt hit the shoulder with the head. You get it wasn't in slow motion, yeah?

Maybe check out my posting history. I don't blindly defend Melbourne.
I'll believe you about the posting history, but the play was entirely in front of Hunt, he chose to approach the way he did and leave himself exposed.

If he was moving too quickly to adjust to a player changing direction and his head was straight on then that's poor tackling technuique, it just is.

Like I said, I love Hunt, but he put himself in danger, and I'm fully on the bandwagon that players need to take more responsibility for their own safety.

Created the first goal of an 8 goal turnaround. Did the job

I'll believe you about the posting history, but the play was entirely in front of Hunt, he chose to approach the way he did and leave himself exposed.

If he was moving too quickly to adjust to a player changing direction and his head was straight on then that's poor tackling technuique, it just is.

Like I said, I love Hunt, but he put himself in danger, and I'm fully on the bandwagon that players need to take more responsibility for their own safety.
It's nothing to do with the tackling technique...you can't always preempt a shift in weight especially at that speed. He approached a contest with about 10 players at speed. Adjusted to tackle and hit the shoulder.

Some things are just circumstances.

It's nothing to do with the tackling technique...you can't always preempt a shift in weight especially at that speed. He approached a contest with about 10 players at speed. Adjusted to tackle and hit the shoulder.

Some things are just circumstances.
Looked funny though didn't it.

AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back