Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Lions v Dogs Thurs June 30th 7:20pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate that. If it's a obvious inconclusive video review like that it has to be in the hands of the goal umpire.
Score review is a F**king joke.
Lions should question that with a please explain from the AFL.

The only reason to call that is for cheating purposes. It's inconclusive everyday of the week.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Lions had two goal reversals in one game V Saints. Just as inconclusive as this one. Blatant cheating

5 years ago you'd look like a moron for suggesting a team's entire year depends on Josh Bruce coming back successfully but here we are.
Last year was the first time Bruce kicked anywhere close to 50 goals since 2015. Now he's 30 and coming of an ACL.

I wouldn't be pinning too many hopes to him... more chance Ugle-Hagan suddenly stops being a potato.

Bloke has coached his team to two grand finals in 6 or 7 years, winning one of them. I wouldn't question him.

The development and progression (or lack thereof) of Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is the one red flag I have about Bevo and his coaching right now.

Their list really bats lower than the Canadian Cricket Team. Zero depth and very little young depth coming through.

* you're a clueless knob jockey

Call me clueless all you want, but the homophobic slur is a bit inappropriate don't you think, especially as there was a Pride Round game last weekend between Sydney and St Kilda

Not my fault JUH is looking like the most poorly managed and developed number 1 draft pick since Jack Watts.

Call me clueless all you want, but the homophobic slur is a bit inappropriate don't you think, especially as there was a Pride Round game last weekend between Sydney and St Kilda

Not my fault JUH is looking like the most poorly managed and developed number 1 draft pick since Jack Watts.
Providing an even more clueless response.

How typical of you

Providing an even more clueless response.

How typical of you

Take a Bex and have a lie down down champ.

Stand my comments abour JUH being poorly coached and developed to the hilt.

I saw similar warning signs with Bryce Gibbs and his first couple of seasons at Carlton..

Not blaming the player, just the system he is working under, and the buck stops with Bevo

Take a Bex and have a lie down down champ.

Stand my comments abour JUH being poorly coached and developed to the hilt.

I saw similar warning signs with Bryce Gibbs and his first couple of seasons at Carlton..

Not blaming the player, just the system he is working under, and the buck stops with Bevo
Carlton has an alright year after years of cheating both through salary cap and tanking and you tee off ..

Love this nuffie comment:

"Their list really bats lower than the Canadian Cricket Team. Zero depth and very little young depth coming through". Absolutely no idea

Carlton supporters this year and melbourne supporters last yeah surface after 20 years of tanking and enough mediocrity that not even they couldve wasted all of the top 10 picks they received.

Carlton has an alright year after years of cheating both through salary cap and tanking and you tee off ..

Love this nuffie comment:

"Their list really bats lower than the Canadian Cricket Team. Zero depth and very little young depth coming through". Absolutely no idea

Results this year suggest otherwise.

Just an opinion , nothing personal, no need to act like Trump losing the election over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Potting JUH's development after playing much better football in the last couple of weeks than he ever had before is interesting. Have personally loved watching his play against Hawthorn and Brisbane. Obviously would've loved to have seen him finish his work, but his tank is finally looking up to it, his hands are getting much stickier and he is tackling strongly. Bodywork and strength will come in the next couple of years.

If you haven't been watching the player, it's usually best not to take wild shots at their development.

I love that he plays for the Dogs and the trade gave us the pick for Bailey
Jeez. That's a shocker of a trade for the Dogs.

Wouldn't surprise me if Zac is one of the best players in the league in a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Lions v Dogs Thurs June 30th 7:20pm EST (Gabba)

Back